• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

Nah. I just didn't want to be the one awkward third wheel between Kyou and Vala.

LOL.

well i know But time skiping like that wont let it happen seeing there are Only like 1 or 2 in a relationship and well timeskiping wont let Other Relations develop well :/

but that is just me -3-

......well i was not sure of the ime but still maybe time skiping would be best wen all Agree on it? Bceuase some might have plans and well ya know :/

@Yonsisac

If I do that, we would never get anywhere. I enjoy doing what I can to utilize your ideas, but the core of the matter is that I am the GM, and sometimes I will make decisions that everyone may not agree with. Such as timeskipping. This is not a democracy... not with things like this. I don't mean to be rude, or piss you off, but sometimes I have to do what I have to do.

I semi-agree with @Yonsisac.

I understand you want to do a later generation but this generation isnt even meshing well together yet.

Buuuuut downtime isn't my thing. I need something constructive to work with to get some muse flowing.

Soooo yeah.

92c865cb41ad8676ddaf1f8acc397ebc07fcb2296993f8f0a29494621096def1.jpg

I do.

I'm just saying it kinda breaks the flow a little.

Wouldn't be right if we didn't tell you.

But personally, I'm okay as I need some structure to post at to really get going.

No. I just said that I can see his point although I'm fine with the timeskip.

As I said I'm fine. I'm just ready to kick some arse like always.

Though I guess I can do a post though I might take some creative liberties with its content and stir up trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back