• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

@The Mythic Dragon You're right. I think you're doing the right thing by sending people a link to where they last left off. as well though. There might have to be trade offs if we want this thing to move fast and not get bogged down. Hopefully we can maximize the good things and minimize the more unsatisfactory ones.

Ya'll ....I'm just dying over these cheez-its. Idek why I want them so bad for breakfast.

I really like the updates, Mythic.

I'm going to still keep my character sheet history blank and only update it as things become public knowledge.

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL]
Probably, with what exactly?

Also remember to add your trait! ^_^
Just the recent things that happened in the roleplay that affected him.

For example "Kyou's fate took a turn when he decided to go to Halmast for work. Soon after his arrival, a group, later to be known as the 'Bloody Hounds' attacked him and several other people."

I just wanted to do this as a sort of backstory for the second generation. However, I do think that at the end of the roleplay, the history portion will be longer than the whole thread, so I understand if you don't want me to do it.

Oh, and I would also like to update his personality in real time. This would only happen when significant events changes the way he acts in some way.

@Kirito Kei

I am not quite sure about that. Seems like a cool idea. Let's give it a try, yea?

Also, make sure in your post you make your decisions for Phoenix Rest upgrades. PM me with ideas and questions! ^_^

@Whisker

During the two weeks and downtime?

@Kirito Kei

It'll work as a shopping trip. We can either go through the whole thing iC, or you can PM me what you want, I will give you how much you can get for your money, and you can reference the shopping IC.

Probably rest mostly.

He sustained quite a few bad injuries over the last few battles. It's important to heal.

He'll be training in other ways undoubtedly .... just in case something happens.

Also I'm going to say ICly that Aedan refused to take a single coin of his share from the Hounds job and gave it away instead.

He's really in no position to be giving away coin .... but the thought of getting paid for it kind of makes him ill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back