• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

ok sorry about no reply guys, there probably won't be one tonight from me. really, REALLY rough day. like, panic disorder is kicking me in the butt so hard and im just too exhausted and loopy to respond coherently. i might be missing out on this final showdown, sorry

@The Mythic Dragon

Dude your awesome I think you GM fantastic. This is like my fav RP

@Witchy

Okay, that is fine, I understand. If you wish to talk, I am here. If you don't, well, I will still be here. Just giving you silent support rather than active. ^_^

I will move on in the morning, and then we can all just have some downtime fun.

I say, the lengths I go to to make you all happy

@Fezzes @LeSoraAmari

How's it going?

@The Mythic Dragon

Good thanks, how art thou?^-^

Also I liked your recent post~

[QUOTE="Kirito Kei]Heyo

[/QUOTE]
Hello leader-kun~

I'm pretty good, though my good posting time is over until the next weekend. I'll be posting intermittently throughout the week, but still, I won't be on too much for a little.

I like it. The battle was really intense and interesting. one of the best things about this RP is that it gives us downtime to build up our characters. I really like that.

Yeah! I haven't been on this site long enough to tell if that is a thing that happens in all RPs but I am really liking that whole 'you earn traits by completing missions' thing. It's cool

@The Mythic Dragon You're doing a good job. All the other roleplays that I'm on are really slow and they don't have as much action. This is my favorite one. You're doing a great job

bourgeoisiemustache said:
@The Mythic Dragon You're doing a good job. All the other roleplays that I'm on are really slow and they don't have as much action. This is my favorite one. You're doing a great job
This. All of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back