[Megalopolis Classic] Megalopolis - Discussion

Time Line:

Apartment -----------------> MPD -----------> Warehouse & Library -------------> Penthouse

Tempest don't worry, we are kind of waiting for some people to post, but if we get stuck for any much longer I will just DM whisk us away.

Tempest said:
*Facedesk* I've hit the wall. No idea on how to respond for Lowell's Office and Apartments... *Keeps thudding head*
You can introduce yourself to my character. I posted mine there.

No offense to anyone, but arent' the people in the Library supposed to be more concerned about the lack of oxygen occurring?!

No, not really, we can run fast enough that we can stay for quite a while. It's not like a lack of oxygen is instantly going to incapacitate you. Besides, it's not like Miz is going to kill us off just like that. Pretty sure the alien doesn't need air either, so she could drag us out anyways. No way to die here except extreme stupidity on behalf of everyone, Wizard and Robo ain't no fools.

More people should join me at Operator's warehouse and give me post worthy stuff to respond to :( ..

One can't just run when they've insulted another's coffee, Wiz.

I want a chance to use Resonance... I think it'd be cool to use in combat...

Question- should I post in World's Best Coffee Shop, or Dream Ambience? I'm assuming World's Best, but I just wanna check.

Monsterous - Probably going to inspire you to have some revelations about the investigation. Which might allows the police group to run into another group.

We are about to have two group threads collide in the Downtown District.

10401d1329929906t-borderlands-2-launch-trailer-mother-god-meme-rage-face.jpg

That is up to you, preferably it would be nice if you could but if you don't I will.

Should I have Eli exit to his estate now, or what? I kinda feel a smidge lost.

Crocmon said:
Your estate is over run by police according to that one PM we had about eli opeartor and gaunt. What you should do is wonder into the warehouse thread >_>.......

Well IC Eli doesn't know that, and from what I understood the raid hadn't happened yet. >>;

Crocmon said:
Its up to you, you can wander around if you like first in the Downtown or somewhere else, or we can do the Estate Scene or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back