[Megalopolis Classic] Megalopolis - Discussion

Obviously since I'm the richest one here. I will be buying our HQ. It will be a building like L from deathnote or titan's tower from teen titans ;D

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Obviously since I'm the richest one here. I will be buying our HQ. It will be a building like L from deathnote or titan's tower from teen titans ;D

[/QUOTE]
That is assuming we all act like the Justice League...

I have three characters, I would say one or two them is more so a NPC, I am not sure about the second one though.

i had spare time to edit a lil tell me if more is needed and for lawls i should make the book the necronomicon!!!

Knight said:
i had spare time to edit a lil tell me if more is needed and for lawls i should make the book the necronomicon!!!
I like the newer version, it seems more like a super human/mutant that got his ideas from a cult book over the cult book giving him the powers. Good job :D

Silent Artist - Just because of your characters appearance, I feel like the way his powers were introduced in his history needs to be better. I mean he has wolf-like characteristics on his body, it should develop in a more detailed way.

I do like the idea about him joining the police force though, but because you look so strange don't be expecting much celebration for your deeds, most people won't like you even amongst the police force. To them you are just a political tool for the most part. (According to the bio that is what I have gotten from it).

I have some important events today and tonight, but tomorrow I expect to have this RP up, so we can play. So its not too late for anyone.

Yeah, I think that is much better. Thanks for editing. (Unless something horrible happens), After tonight's events expect to have see the thread up where you guys can begin posting. (Wiz has been pleading with me to begin, so I made a compromise).

Miz said:
Yeah, I think that is much better. Thanks for editing. (Unless something horrible happens), After tonight's events expect to have see the thread up where you guys can begin posting. (Wiz has been pleading with me to begin, so I made a compromise).
Wewt :P

If you have any villains/anti-heroes/neutral character ideas that you want me to look into, just message me or you can post in this thread. You should give me an idea of what their powers might be (if they have any), their basic personality and a basic idea of back-story. You can fill in a less detailed Character sheet if you desire.

I might be making one for those kind of submissions too.

I encourage everyone to use exit and entering links in their posts when changing threads like I did between the main thread and my home. It helps keep everything in order.

Definitely down for this sort of thing. I was thinking about doing a Noah Bennet-esque character, a kind of government/SWAT agent who would keep an eye on metahumans, capturing them for further study or even hunting them down, should he be given the order to do so. Not really any superpowers apart from top-tier military training and being very good at his job. Do we have a lot of characters like that yet? I wanted to try and make a type of character that there aren't too many of yet

We actually don't have many characters yet, as this is a young RP. The most common power seems to be varying types of immortality (regeneration, eternal youth and life stealing)

[QUOTE="Dr. Wheatley]Definitely down for this sort of thing. I was thinking about doing a Noah Bennet-esque character, a kind of government/SWAT agent who would keep an eye on metahumans, capturing them for further study or even hunting them down, should he be given the order to do so. Not really any superpowers apart from top-tier military training and being very good at his job. Do we have a lot of characters like that yet? I wanted to try and make a type of character that there aren't too many of yet

[/QUOTE]
We would love to have you onboard as Lord of Chaos points out.

I have a few DM characters that I will post once they are revealed. But yes anyone is welcomed to post a new character all they have to do is start a new thread with their character in it and I will get back to them on that.

Sweet, I'll start thinking on it. Should have it up by tomorrow or Tuesday

So definitely got the idea for my character down, though I do need something cleared up: Are there any covert groups or corporations the government or businesses have formed as a response to the rising metahuman threat? Examples of this would include The Company from Heroes, and S.H.I.E.L.D. and Damage Control from Marvel Comics. If they don't already exist, would it be possible for me to "create" one? My character would be one of their best agents, and have the backing of an entire corporation or even possibly the United States government(or international government, depending on how much of the world the RP is set in) at his disposal for his mission of rooting out metahumans, doing as his superiors say: whether it is to subdue them and bring them in for study and containment, or merely eliminating threats to national security. If this doesn't work, he would simply an agent of national/international law, again depending on the scope of this RP's setting. Get back to me ASAP, as I can't really work on his character sheet until I have this ironed out.

Sorry for the delay. Yes a character like that is fine. As for the details of it being a corporation or the world/national government is up to you. You guys help make the lore here so if you want to make it a World Government that is fine by me, if you rather not and possibly have national strife or something that can work too. You are free to do a corporation or some agency that is trying to respond or manage the current situation after the Uro incident.

I'm really quite interested in joining this rp and had the same concern as Dr. Wheatley. Saying that, as he has now created a new corporation can I please request to join said corporation and if so, would they accept meta-humans on their side?

Another thing is I'm one of those "rp balancers" meaning I will take any role the rp lacks, so any input on imbalanced features that I can contribute to character creation that would be great thank-you ;D

Also concerning powers I was considering something a bit more subtle/common such as shapeshifting, elemental manipulation or intelligence. Counting the fact this is intended to be a super-villain.

any input would be great, thank-you ;D

OmniCorp is extremely strict and regulated in its business, particularly when it comes to recruiting potential agents. More often than not, you do not go looking for OmniCorp: A representative will come to you. And given Uro's attack on Price Tower, they are all the more suspicious and even bigoted towards metahumans and the threat they pose to society and, more importantly, them. PM me for further details if you're still interested in this route - it would make for a very interesting character in my opinion

OmniCorp. I swear I know that name from somewhere?

Arvarna said:
I'm really quite interested in joining this rp and had the same concern as Dr. Wheatley. Saying that, as he has now created a new corporation can I please request to join said corporation and if so, would they accept meta-humans on their side?
Another thing is I'm one of those "rp balancers" meaning I will take any role the rp lacks, so any input on imbalanced features that I can contribute to character creation that would be great thank-you ;D

Also concerning powers I was considering something a bit more subtle/common such as shapeshifting, elemental manipulation or intelligence. Counting the fact this is intended to be a super-villain.

any input would be great, thank-you ;D
Subtle power is are always fine and you can join Dr. Wheatley's corporation. I am thinking that they would allow meta-humans because they want to stop meta-humans. Fight fire with fire I would assume?

It's been in my head for awhile now; if there's an OmniCorp out there, fictional or otherwise, then that's some weird coincidence

Dr. Wheatley - I am confused with your post? There are two different scenes. The one with the police barricade outside the Price Tower, and the other is with the Car Crash with Frost and Greyfire. I don't know which one you are trying post as?

To Wiz and Kaza, I will be posting in the Penthouse tomorrow. Once again my computer situation isn't entirely preferable, but don't worry I haven't forgotten about you guys. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back