[Megalopolis Classic] Megalopolis - Discussion

Ok, Miz. I wanted to ask about where I can come in at? My idea is that I'm just moving into the girl group's appartment building but, thats all up to you.

I have posted in The Mega Dome, once I get some personal things settled in real life and finish some site work Miz and I have been working on, I will try to get more activity in this game from my part and hopefully bring back a second character.

Hey all

New around here, but looking to join up all you folks in Megalopolis shenanigans. I've read all the before-you-start information and am working on a character sheet presently, but is there anything else I should know or any guidelines to follow?

A timeline thread will be up soon. It will help people keep track of Arcs and the overall plot. Mainly because I understand its difficult for some new players to understand what is happening. This is the first time I have done a RP system like this, so these kind of revisions will be done.

Though it will take sometime to get up because I need to make a list of every thread transition (when a character moved from one thread to the next) and organize them.

Also I will be merging and reorganizing some of the older threads together that involve characters that are not in play anymore.

Edit - The Pre-ARC thread has been completed, I seperated some posts out that would make it into the first arc.

I will not be merging future arcs together, but most Pre-Arc stuff can be summarized in a paragraph (that is still relevant) at the top of the timeline.

The Pre-Arc Thread is now nearly a 400 post thread. Made up of several threads including the First Night and others. http://www.waywardinn.com/threads/pre-arc-establishment.233/

I really need to figure out some way to get Yui active again... I feel so left out and ignored right now...

New Rule for all those in the Roleplay. If you are making a transition from one thread to another, please reply to the Timeline thread with your change so I know to update it. This goes for when you make a new location as well.

I miss the picture of people standing on the building in my banner, but we couldn't re-find it.

In any case we will be continuing with regular posting, make sure you guys subscribe to this roleplay.

Edit - The Timeline should be up to date.

Hi!

Found this after the merger. It seems pretty interesting. =P Never done this sort of RP, though -- I always played the tabletop variety. What do I do if I wanna join in? Is a character introduction all that is necessary?

eszett said:
Hi!
Found this after the merger. It seems pretty interesting. =P Never done this sort of RP, though -- I always played the tabletop variety. What do I do if I wanna join in? Is a character introduction all that is necessary?
Hello!

Well Megalopolis is a post by post game with no dice, it's just for fun and everything is done through RPing and we have a storyteller, so its not all that different. You can go here http://www.rpdom.com/forums/osterhagen-files/ and you will see a character template thread, you have to fill that out into your own thread and the storyteller will let you know soon if your approved or not. You can check out some of the other characters for inspiration and just to see how they were made.

Good luck!

Savant said:
Can I join this?
Submit a character to the proper character forum using the template and the storyteller will let you know if you are approved/rejected or waitlisted. If you need any more help do let us know :) !

Alright, I'm free of the beach if anyone needs me. Got a little annoyed at all the amnesiac teenagers washing up.

I feel really bad for not posting lately, I apologize. I have been extremely busy with site work, I will be posting soon :D !

Well enough people told me. "Enough with the Setup". Which I guess is understandable. So I will be trying to move the First Arc to its Climax.

This is the only Arc where there is one common enemy. All future Arcs have sub-plots with each group having its own enemy and problem.

So get prepared for posting.

Miz said:
Well enough people told me. "Enough with the Setup". Which I guess is understandable. So I will be trying to move the First Arc to its Climax.
This is the only Arc where there is one common enemy. All future Arcs have sub-plots with each group having its own enemy and problem.

So get prepared for posting.
Sweetness.

Sorry that I haven't been posting in Lowell. I'll hopefully get around to it later tonight.

If I don't, you guys have permission to bug me about it forevermore on TeamSpeak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back