• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Meeting Hall (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It's okay, you can say it. Or better yet, dogma. Perchance, "dumb shit that they're better off not following anyway"

Dude lmao, this is such an unhealthy dynamic. Having parental power over your own followers. Seems like it's one of those things that could either go very well if done right, or very badly if done wrong.

It's okay, you can say it. Or better yet, dogma. Perchance, "dumb shit that they're better off not following anyway"

Dude lmao, this is such an unhealthy dynamic. Having parental power over your own followers. Seems like it's one of those things that could either go very well if done right, or very badly if done wrong.
I'm being dramatic as hell. They'll be fine. I'll write the doctrine. A part of me wants to let Nancy starve but since the Gods have to smile on him, I have to smile on him as well

The doctrine is kind of in line with extremist bible stuff. It's easy to follow with massive inconvenience to the personal life. I wanted to do Lattice and Josephine stuff, but you have to ask questions for me to answer.

I will start writing it up. It will be important in Guild

Oh I know lol, I'm following along
But I think the only "gods" here are you and I, smiling as we put him through various traumatic situations.

Nancy inconveniencing his personal life for (an ungrateful) someone sounds in line with him. Then again, maybe that's only because he grew up needing to do that. Who knows! I guess we'll see now that he can live freely. It's not like Goddess is around to breathe down his neck.

As for Guild though, I'll have to play by ear how much focus to have on Divine stuff. Depending on what the doctrine turns out to be, it might hit a little too close to home for me.

Actually, it's more so how much of a bitch Goddess was back then. You said something that suggested that she was much nicer back then, buuuut I don't 100% trust that lmao. I don't think I can believe Daedric influence made all of that crop up from nowhere, it had to be festering and then worsened after the Abyss. Not gonna make you spoil it though. Let me wonder.

I wanted to do Lattice and Josephine stuff, but you have to ask questions for me to answer.

Yep. On that note, tell me the origins and history of the four Divine Magics, every person in the Asella lineage past and present, and a detailed essay on the different pairs of underwear Royce Garret Bivens has in his wardrobe. I expect each paper on my desk by 11:59 pm tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back