Medieval

Les managed to suppress another stomach gurgle as Raven returned. He was already salivating as he smelled the freshly cooked meat. The vampire set the tray down. Whatever she did after she set the tray down, Les had no memory of...his entire attention was now focused on the tray of food. For a split second he lost himself in thought: he never had a meal like this in his life. He never had a piece of fresh cooked meat. He felt his eyes whatever as he lost himself to hunger.

He dove on the platter with intensity. He tasted every taste or spice the food had to offer. He felt the heated morsels slide down his throat, warming his entire body. He felt the food slip into his stomach and begin to satiate him. He took a breathe to refill his lungs with air and lick his chops of the grease and spices. Some of the marinade was breathed into the nose. He quickly sneezed as he tore back into his meal with a vengeance. As conscious thought returned, he became aware that he was licking the tray with passion as drool and grease went in several different directions. He licked his chops once again, trying to get the last lingering flavors.

As strength return because of the sustenance, he began to feel exhaustion come upon him as he was forced to sit. All the years of torture, hate, slavery, and abuse and adrenaline suddenly left: he fully realized that he was a slave no longer. He was free. He finally took note, once again, of the vampire.

"Thank you." was all he could barely whisper.

(Ok, unless Lost_In_Predator changes her mind about leaving this Roleplay is closed until we get more members. So this is the last post until then.)

Raven watched as he ate. She wasn't grossed out since she'd seen worse. As he ate She kept her hands close to her belt where she had some silver bladed throwing knifes. She knew that he could loose control of himself even while eating and try to turn on her once he was done. But she wasn't too concern it was only a precaution. As he finished she could see the craziness settle as he finished the food as he was now licking the tray. But he regained hiself as he stopped and she could see the tired look in his expression. She listened to him say is gratitude and knew that he was still in control.

"Not a problem," Raven told him as she relaxed her hand by the throwing knifes, "I'd susgest you wait here until morning. Then you should be back to your normal self. I can get you a blanket and pillow if you want one."

(Ok, Lost in paradise may be continuing after all... she may or may not be joining the original rp i have on a different site. If she stays here the rp will continue. Otherwise, it'll remain closed until more members join.@Lupis Verum@AncientPredator: may i take over you Luke character?

(Ok, it's been a few weeks... so I'm closing this RP. It'll open back up once more people sign up in the Sign up part.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back