[Mean Streets, Cruel Towers]The Dive

Oh, yeah, protip guys - play smart because I won't hesitate to maim any of you.

I think Pilot, though if this operates similar to WoD rules, it assumes that everyone can drive, but Pilot/Drive is needed to pull off showy/impressive kind of things, like dangerous escapes, chasing dudes, that kind of thing.

You know, I think I neglected to add such a skill.

Consider Pilot sufficient, take a point if you think your character has done it since not everyone learns to drive.

This is less likely for Arte since the upper city has chauffeurs and decent public transit.

WELP PICK A DRIVER AND PILE IN YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT NEIGHBOURHOOD FRIENDS

I'm going to play it safe and say, no, Nathaniel can not drive. I'll play along with that and once I have the points pick up pilot once the plot permits it.

I'm tempted to have Arte take the keys and go, "How hard can it be?" so that someone else will have to grab them if we don't want the p(i)lot to die in a horrible crash.

Arte sits in seat, links to the Mindsea, browses over to EasyHow, and follows the video tutorial for driving.

@Silvertongued

What do you mean by squishies? I've used that term before in gaming, usually referring to the characters without much HP, but also referring to enemies with low HP as well.

(I just need a bit of clarification.)

Different question @Grey

The strength aug in my character, can it be varied? Or is it either full on, or full off?

I was thinking all-or-nothing, really. Try to break limbs, I suppose - these guys have insurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back