[Mean Streets, Cruel Towers]The Dive

@Grey: Not sure if some of the things I'd like on Arte would be Augs or 'plugins' on a Metamind.

ex.

Auto-decrypter: If Arte already has a valid/relevant public encryption key, he automatically applies it to digital files or when touching a linked physical object; not attempting a hack

The Little Things: For a social boost, he picks up on an individual's habits, tics, etc. and commits them to memory.

Names and Faces: Arte's no researcher, but he can always remember who can get the job done.

General category being little conveniences that would have helped a 'big picture' guy who wines and dines investors, and pitches project ideas in the boardroom. Also considering some sort of 'mask' Aug that would hide his physical appearance and digital signature to explain how he's avoided getting liquidated by his former company or their investors.

Edit: 'mask' Aug being a relatively static identity, similar to one given by witness protection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are perfectly acceptable plugins for an appropriate corporate Metamind.

The mask is trickier - the reliable option is to see a backalley Communer about a permanent facial resculpt. Less reliable is a illusion projection module for the Metamind.

Actually, is it possible to have a suppressor for Igo's pistol? Or even his sniper rifle? Is there a Bennett & Bennett Arcanotech variant?

I'd suggest take a magical suppressor for the pistol. A sniper suppressor, like in real life, would only really serve to hide the muzzle flash - and Null Sheen ammo would ruin the enchantment as it passed through.

Maybe 200 if it's mundane, and it'll mainly serve to hide the muzzle flash. If you pay 500 for a Shadow manufactured one, it'll be actually and genuinely silent.

I got a little money to burn, I think I'll go for the Shadow variant.

Are Bennett & Bennett producers of Shadow gear, or was that just my wishful thinking?

No, but I see no reason your former employer can't have enchanted a Bennett & Bennet suppressor for you way back.

High quality mundane gear, I think. It's hard to keep track of all this stuff across these games.

Oh, okay. Shit, I asked for high quality magic produced stuff, and you told me Null Sheen and Bennett & Bennett, Ltd.

Thread up you guise. Gonna throw you right into a mission to get a feel for things.

I was almost tempted to post, "I didn't start the argument." But I'm not going to.

Rather, mechanics question, if I have something metal in my hands, could I energize it?

Energize how? As in fuel a small electrical device, or charge a conductor with electricity?

Yes, absolutely, you just need to concentrate on doing so - ideally without overdoing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back