• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Master and slaves(me and kittycat and woodenzebra and tragic dragon eyes )

" it's ok to feel that way and there is a way for you to get your memory back" Monica said she picked up a starfish that was near by and put it on the sand castle 'I'm afraid that if she remembers any thing then she'll leave me' Monica thought Luca came over with two twin boys " Alison meet my slaves Luke and zero " Luca said "hello it's nice to meet you Alison" then said in unison as they kissed your hands

Alison looked at her" i don't want to remember who i am i like trying new things like ice cream and beach and pizza" she say happily as she saw the twins" hi i'm ali" she say nicknaming herself as she smiled" luke and zero" she say as she giggled" look at my sand castle" she say happily

Monica smiled " ok if that's what you want" Monica said she looked at the twins and smiled " it's been a long time miss Monica" they said at the same time " yes yes it has" Monica said agreeing with them "guys it's time to go to the house" Jessica yelled everyone began to pack up there belongings "come on little butterfly" Monica said as she picked you up and carried you over her shoulder " it's gonna be a long walk from here" she added

Last edited by a moderator:
Alison giggled as she got carried over monica's shoulder" why you call me that" she asked" i like the nickname monica" she say as she was getting carried" beach is fun" she say as they were walking to the beach house she saw the people she saw them upside down since she was getting carried over the shoulder it was making her feel dizzy" monica not over shoulder carry in arms over shoulder is making me dizzy" she say to her

Monica took you from over her shoulder and carried you in her arms " I'm not really sure why I call you butterfly and I'm glad you like the nickname and the beach" Monica said half an hour passed by and you guys arrived at the mansion it was smaller then the family manor but still pretty big Monica walked inside and put you down on the couch she went over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water " this should be and interesting vacation" Luca said as he took a bottle of water from the fridge

Alison mind was racing' whoa so big' she thought as she looked at the tv as shse was playing with her hair as she saw a wii u she didn't know what it was she just tilt her head as she looked around she was somewhat thirsty she just relaxed on the couch looking at the mom as she looked down" miss Quinn what can i call you miss" she say shyly as she play with her fingers being shy" thank you for taking me and friends here its nice i never seen a beach before" she told her trying to get to know her

Monica's there just rolled her eyes "you can call me master Quinn you can't call me anything and I don't appreciate that my daughter brought you of all people but that's OK because tomorrow my seven children will be meeting there arranged marriage partner and then Monica will forget all about you" she said bitterly she got up and went to the kitchen and got a bottle of water just then kindell came and sat down next to you " hey don't worry mommies been like that to everyone since daddy died" kindell said trying to comfort you

Alison just looked down at her feet as she didn't respond all she wanted to cry" monice i'm going to the bathroom" she told her as she went to the bathroom she compeltly ignored kendell as she went to the bathroom locked the door and slide down the door as she cried slightly she was so mean she couldn't forgive her for what monica's mom said to her she was sad that her master will get married and forget about her even though she knows alison likes her she put her knees to her chest putting her head down as she heard footsteps getting louder

Luca knocked on the door " hey little butterfly what's wrong" Luca asked out of concern he had seen her go to the bathroom and heard her crying he hoped that she'd let him in and talk to her but he understood if she didn't

Alison looked at the door as she heard luca" go away" she yelled at him as she just was rocking back and foruth she wasn't going to talk to any of the family it was a mistake to come here and yet she thought she was happy for this vacation but no she getting treated like a slave that is the last thing she wanted she just cry monica's mother was so mean to her all she wanted to do was be happy but yet she was depressed she wanted to cut herself for what her master's mom say to her she didn't belong here everything hurts inside her chest like a broken heart she wasn't going to talk to monica's family after the mom hurt her badly she was worthless to them

"Come on you have to talk to someone if not me then talk to Monica maybe she could help or Emma and mason you can't just keep everything to yourself you're apart of this family now and we're here for you" Luca whispered through the door Luca say outside the door and waited down stairs Monica's mother put something in her drink without knowing Monica drank the water and didn't feel a thing at first

Alison stood up as she open the door" i'm going to check on Monica" she say sadly as she saw her passed out and the mother" STOP IT you put something in her drink now she's passed out" she say as she was trying to protect her master as she got slapped hard as she gasped getting kicked in the stomach she try to get up but she was getting hurt as she was coughing up blood she passed out she just wanted to protect her everything in her body hurt she was bloody

Monica tried to open her mouth to say something but she couldn't she couldn't really do anything but lay there Damon came and picked her up while Matthew picked up Alison and carried her to her room Damon mad his way to Monica's room and laid her down in her bed " I know you're gonna raise all types of hell when you wake up but for now rest" he whispered in her ear

Alison was resting in emma's room she didn't know why she was there but she was worried when she woke she saw emma and mason she just cover her mouth she was so thirsty she needed to drink' damn' she thought" stay away from me okay" she say she didn't know if they knew she was a vampire

Mason looked over at Alison " relax kiddo we know all about that and down worry Emma's a banshee and I'm a shapeshifter" Mason said as he handed her a blood bag Emma went to the bathroom and wet a washcloth to wipe your face with

Alison just bite on the blood bag as she relaxed" master is in trouble she was drugged by her mom something about at arranged marriage" she told them she try to sit up one of her bones snapped she lay back down as she saw luca" luca" she say weakly she just was watching the tv as she smiles watching sponge bob as she gave luca a sad look

Luca said down on the bed next to her "an arrange marriage... I don't ever recall mother mentioning that"Luca mumbled Emma walked over and whispered something in his ear " oh ok" he whispered " so how are you feeling butterfly" he asked

Alison just look at him" I'm okay just worried about master I don't want to go back to the acution house " she told him as she just hug her blanket"please I don't even want to go back" she say panicking a little bit having a panic atack

Luca smiled " don't worry Monica would never do that and I wouldn't let her do it either" Luca said he bent over and gave you a hug " Monica hasn't woken up yet but when she does you'll be the first to know" Mason said softly Emma came over and place a tray with breakfast on it " here you need some real food" she said

Alison eyes sparkled when she saw the food as she love food as she look at Emma and mason as she smiled to them" thanks for the food" she say as she eat she didn't tell them she broke her leg she didn't want them to worry about her

Mason and Emma smiled " no problem" they said in unison they left the room with Luca and went o go check on Monica Emma got a water basin and filled it with warm soapy water she gently took off Monica's clothes and washed her while Mason took all her dirty clothes and washed them

Alison just finished as she put the plate next to her as she lay back down watching tv she was super worried about Monica as she hear someone it was the mother she was afraid to get hurt" leave me alone" she say getting hurt from her she got stabbed in her hand and her leg broke she just screamed for Emma or mason or Luca

Emma and Mason came running into the room " what's wrong" they yelled as they looked around Emma walked over to the bed and sat down next to you " are you ok" Mason asked

Alison just looked around she didn't feel any pain as it was a dream" it was just a dream" she sighed as she look at Emma and mason" I'm sorry I had a bad dream it felt so real though" she told them pouting tears coming down her face she wipe her tears as she placed her hand on her bangs as she sighed" I'm sorry" she say she placed her head on Emma lap all scared holding onto them she hated Monica mother she was treated like she was nothing all she wants to go home " I want to go home " she told them

" we can go home soon" Mason said " but for now we must stay here and wait until masters ready to go" Emma added just then Monica walked through the doors and sat on the bed " hey little butterfly what's wrong" she asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back