• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Master and slaves(me and kittycat and woodenzebra and tragic dragon eyes )

Monica just sat there not really paying attention she was much to busy trying to keep her hunger under control when ever Monica would be talked to she would just shake her head yes or no finally Monica got up to get a bottle of water as she was walking to the kitchen her vision started to get blurry she didn't pay attention to that so she kept walking she was about to open the frige but she collapsed on the floor the only thing she saw before it went black was someone running towards her

Alison felt like something was wrong with her master as she ran downstairs seeing her master collepsing on the floor" MASTER" she yelled for emma to help her she didn't know what was wrong with her but she try to help her as she went upstairs and put her in bed as she sighed worried about her she felt tears coming down her face as she sit in the chair as she had her legs to her chest as she watch her master" please be okay" she say quitely she loved her master but she don't show it towards her master family she pretends to not like her

Last edited by a moderator:
Emma ran into the room and noticed the panic on your face she looked at the bed and saw an unconscious master laying down she quickly went to the bathroom and wet a washcloth with cold water and put it on Monica's forehead monica started to stir but then stopped "hey Alison masters gonna be ok she just needs some rest how bout you go down stairs and help Mason make a cake for master" Emma said while trying to keep a smile on her face

Alison looked at emma as she smiled a bit" okay if she hungry tell me okay" she say as she went downstairs as she smiled" mason" she say hugging him" you okay" she asked as she saw him making cake" cake is fluffy" she asked remebering what her master said about cake

" yeah I'm fine it's nothing then what I use to have to deal with" Mason laughed Mason handed you a big bowl " yes cake is fluffy and here mix this its frosting for the cake" Mason said

Alison smiled as she was happy about having cake for first time as she stir the frosting together" your a good cook you know that mason right" she say to him" hey how old are you" she asked while talking to him" i'm glad your okay your my friend like emma is" she say blushing slightly

Mason smiled " thanks that mean a lot and I'm 18 I've been with master my whole life since I was a baby" Mason said informing Alison Mason put the cake in the oven and started to cut up some vegetables " Alison do you like it here" Mason asked Alison in a serious tone

Alison looked at him" no i dont' like it her i love it here" she say as she didn't really agree with vegetables it was nasty for her she looked at the cake" i be 14 in a month or so i really do like it here its better than the acution house that place was scary" she say to him as she was humming a bit

ALison just slept in the room of her master but she slept on the chair she didn't want her master to get hurt so she watched her but she fell asleep as she just yawned as she yawned hoping her master will be okay

Alison nodded as she went to get water as she went back" here master" she say helping her sit up as she help her drink the water" please don't scare me like that i thought you were going to die i know your thirsty you know" she say as she was playing with her fingers going back to the chair as she was watching brave

Monica smiled " yeah I know that you knew that I was hungry" Monica replied Monica put the glass of water down and called for Mason five minutes later Mason was standing at the foot of the bed " come here I'm hungry" Monica said Mason did as he was told he sat on the bed and put Monica in his lap. Monica kissed his neck before biting it after five minutes she stopped drinking and smiled " I'm done" she said Mason left and continued to pack for today's journey to the beach

Alison just sighed shaking her head as she stood up as she smiled" i'm glad your okay master" she say smiling as she hug her bag as she was a little cold" master may i wear a jacket i'm cold" she say

" you don't have to ask me for a jacket" Monica smiled she got up slowly out of bed she did a few stretches and went to the bathroom to take a shower after she got out the shower she put in her shorts and jacket Monica went over to the closest and picked out a pair of shorts, sneakers, a tank top and a jacket for Alison " here put these on after you bathe" Monica said

Alison looked at her as she smiled" okay dookie" she say grabbed the clothes as she took a bath after she did she got dressed putting her shoes on she still feels a little uncomfortable with shoes she just went downstairs where everyone was waiting she just look down her sleevss of her jacket was a little long she felt weird with shorts on she just blushes" i'm ready" she say slightly embarrassed

Monica noticed Alison's look of discomfort " don't worry this is what you wear in the summer" Monica said pointing at her shorts "the car is all pack Monica" Mason informed her Monica nodded her head " everyone the cars have already been divided me Damon in the first car the twins in the second and Jessica and kindell in the third mother and the slaves will ride with their masters" Matthew yelled Monica smiled at her brother " let's go on an adventure" Luca said as he smiled a mischievous smile "everyone to the cars" Damon said

Alison looked at her she didn't really like shorts that much but she only put it on cause her master said so she was happy that she had her as the monster she went to the car with the masters as she looked around she looked at monica mom" thank you miss um Quinn" she say remebering the last name as she sat in the back as she still felt uncomfortable with the short she looked out the window she was excited about going to the beach she just had her hair down for the first time she usually had in braids

" guys since this is a vacation that means that the three of you guys are on vacation too so no need to do anything for me" Monica smiled she turned back around and talked to her brother " hey are your slaves already at the house" Monica asked Luca just nodded his head to say yes Monica decided to take a nap until they arrived

Alison looked outside when she woke up from her nap she fell asleep on the window as she saw the beach as her eyes sparkaled with excitment she was really happy it looked so cool" cool" she say as she laughed" vacation" she asked her friends" whats that" she say confused about the term" emma mason look beach" she say sounding way too excited she seemed like the youngest one

Luca gentle tapped on Monica's shoulder " hey wake up were here" Luca said monica slowly opened her eyes " a v is like a trip you take when you want to get away from the stress in the world" Emma said kindly Monica got out the car and ran straight towards the ocean taking her pants, shirt and shoes off as she ran. She jumped straight in not wanting to wait a second more" the waters warm" she yelled back to everyone

Alison felt emberresed as she just sat on the towel as she watch as she couldn't swim as she touch the sand she took her shirt off and shorts but didn't go in the water she looked at the others she just made a castle as she smiled no one knew she couldn't swim yet" i uh..." she smiled" i can't swim emma" she stated emberresed not wanting monica to know about it it was too emberessing for her

Emma looked down at Alison "it's ok no one really knows how to swim until they learn" Emma smiled " don't worry Mason doesn't know how to swim either" Monica said as she walked over to them Mason blushed " heyyyy don't go putting my business out there" he said "I'll teach you how to swim but in the meantime let's make a sandcastle" Monica said trying to get you to smile

Alison looked at her" okay" she say as she smiled" lets make sand castle and play" she say smiling she was happy" beach is fun" she say as she got on her knees and make a sandcastle with monica it was a lot of fun" monica is it normal for me not remember anything like my personality i feel like i'm left out of everything i just want to remember who i am i don't understand anything" she told her pouting as she look at your eyes with her light blue eyes giving you a cute look @Tragic Dragon Eyes

Alexis look at the kids as she smiled as she bought them" hello kids you will love it with me trust me i won't hurt you" she say to them @WoodenZebra

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back