• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Maricopa High

SKUsagi said:
Name: Oliver Detrick

Appearance:

Classes: Mathematics, Physics, LA, PE

Clubs: Archery

Sports: ---

Bio: Oliver spent half of his life with his Japanese mother in Japan while his father was never around. His mother's family were well off but were very strict on a young Oliver as he was the only male heir. Wanting to get away from his strict household, he decided to move out and set off on his own

Driving, bus, walking?: Driving

Other:
Oliver is very weak physically so he is always sleeping or in the hospital. At first, Oliver may seem a it odd to people who have not had a chance to meet him but he gives off more of a big brother vibe to his friends
Sadly I can't do big brother around dude friends.

Accepted!

School is shut down for a bit due to a shooting, once my character get's out of the hospital, we will be going on a camping trip, time skip might happen, if everyone agrees.

latest

Name:
Aki Miyazono

Appearance

Aki has brown hair that hangs down a little past her shoulders. She has pale skin and brown eyes with a slightly gold hue. Aki is also kind of small and frail in comparison to some of her peers, thus making others think that she is younger than she really is. (See picture above - Aki looks like a smaller replica of Haru).

Personality

Aki is a very sensitive person. She is kind-hearted and loves everyone despite their background. She wants to make friends and has a very cheery personality. She is fun and can be a little bit impulsive and reckless. But when she wants to, she can change herself to be cold and completely cold, mean, and terrible.

Biography

Aki's parents had divorced when she was about 11. She chose to live with her father, but her sister loved her mother more, deciding to live with her. She didn't care too much about them doing this, as she didn't have a close bond with her mother anyway, but Aki desperately missed her sister. She wonders where Haru is in life.

-People who don't bother her

- Completing tasks

Dislikes

- Stress

- Homework

Classes: English, Art and Culture, Tourism, History, Geography

Clubs: Anime Club/Discussion

Driving/Walking: Though she knows how to drive, Aki walks, as her dorm is very close to the school.

Other: Like her sister, she is terrible at dealing with relationships. She has a part time job as a waitress, and works for a certain group.

Student Application

• Name: Simon Bauer

Appearance:

13f1f876eb8e5096.jpg

Bio:

Living with a small family of four, Simon at an early age learned the means of resourcefulness and opportunities. From his parents past history, they were originally from Ukraine living under the times of the old Soviet Union. Penny by penny his parents had to live by, taking multiple jobs just to have enough money to feed their mouths with bread and wine. But years down the road they would make a decision that would seal the fate of their future children and their children after them. And that decision was to move to the great isl of the United Kingdom. But even then it was hard. Speaking little English and having somewhat of an education they still had to live penny by penny. The only difference was that they had some sort of benefits. Around this time Simon and his younger sister were born. Being only a year apart they were born in a general hospital in central London on a frosty Sunday night. They would grow up in a world in which anything was useful as long it helped their cause. The year's pass and the season's change, at the age of 18 he and his parents saved enough money to send him to school at Maricopa High. This was the first stepping stone for a better life. With an appropriate education, he could secure a glorious future. What awaits for Simon is unknown.

Navitic said:
Student Application

Appearance:

13f1f876eb8e5096.jpg

Bio:

Living with a small family of four, Simon at an early age learned the means of resourcefulness and opportunities. From his parents past history, they were originally from Ukraine living under the times of the old Soviet Union. Penny by penny his parents had to live by, taking multiple jobs just to have enough money to feed their mouths with bread and wine. But years down the road they would make a decision that would seal the fate of their future children and their children after them. And that decision was to move to the great isl of the United Kingdom. But even then it was hard. Speaking little English and having somewhat of an education they still had to live penny by penny. The only difference was that they had some sort of benefits. Around this time Simon and his younger sister were born. Being only a year apart they were born in a general hospital in central London on a frosty Sunday night. They would grow up in a world in which anything was useful as long it helped their cause. The year's pass and the season's change, at the age of 18 he and his parents saved enough money to send him to school at Maricopa High. This was the first stepping stone for a better life. With an appropriate education, he could secure a glorious future. What awaits for Simon is unknown.

My character is dead when you showed up LOL

Navitic said:
Student Application

Appearance:

13f1f876eb8e5096.jpg

Bio:

Accepted

Navitic said:
Mind giving me a quick recap of what's going on? If that's fine of course.
@CERBERUS177
Well, the school is shut down, we lost a character, and everyone is at the hospital saying goodbye, I'm going to time skip soon to a funeral, then after that the school is going camping.

But I haven't been here all day, so if I missed anything @Fazy can, since she seems to do it better than me.

CERBERUS177 said:
Well, the school is shut down, we lost a character, and everyone is at the hospital saying goodbye, I'm going to time skip soon to a funeral, then after that the school is going camping.
But I haven't been here all day, so if I missed anything @Fazy can, since she seems to do it better than me.
Cheers mate!

Navitic said:
I am you. Reborn. MUAHAHAHAHA
SHHH monokuma :P

Anyways, yeah, basically what @CERBERUS177 said, except he missed out the part about how his character (Adam) was in a drag race the day before and had gotten into an accident, and his girlfriend @hprincess01 (Luxe) is going on about how he should get better soon and they're gonna live together because of the girl's abusive father. And that the dead character (Haru, mine) has a sister who actually 'killed' her in the first place.

Fazy said:
SHHH monokuma :P
Anyways, yeah, basically what @CERBERUS177 said, except he missed out the part about how his character (Adam) was in a drag race the day before and had gotten into an accident, and his girlfriend @hprincess01 (Luxe) is going on about how he should get better soon and they're gonna live together because of the girl's abusive father. And that the dead character (Haru, mine) has a sister who actually 'killed' her in the first place.
Alright, started at an appropriate time. Good to note. Chaos seems to follow when I enter these kinds of RP's. ._.

Also, I wanted to ask, I sometimes will go for a few hours during the day is that any problem at all?

Navitic said:
Alright, started at an appropriate time. Good to note. Chaos seems to follow when I enter these kinds of RP's. ._.
Also, I wanted to ask, I sometimes will go for a few hours during the day is that any problem at all?
I guess that's okay that you go off for a few hours occasionally. Everyone does. Just notify everybody I suppose, and make sure you're finished interacting with a character. But I'm not one to decide, ask @CERBERUS177!

Fazy said:
I guess that's okay that you go off for a few hours occasionally. Everyone does. Just notify everybody I suppose, and make sure you're finished interacting with a character. But I'm not one to decide, ask @CERBERUS177!
oooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkk! Thanks for that! I'll try to find a way to jump in somehow....

Navitic said:
No just no LEAVE! I'm kidding, I'm guessing you have school, so I can see why, I'm going back soon, and I might be gone for a few, but I usually come home at 2:30PM UTC, well, that's when I get off, bus ride there and back is HELL...literally, put 100+ degree weather and a 2 hour time limit to school and back home for a week....But yeah, you're alright.

CERBERUS177 said:
No just no LEAVE! I'm kidding, I'm guessing you have school, so I can see why, I'm going back soon, and I might be gone for a few, but I usually come home at 2:30PM UTC, well, that's when I get off, bus ride there and back is HELL...literally, put 100+ degree weather and a 2 hour time limit to school and back home for a week....But yeah, you're alright.
That was a waste of an application. Time to hang myself.

Jesus sounds like a nightmare. btw I am not in school at the moment (Soon to be once again in hell as well), it just happens that I work part-time and things just happen for me. I spend my free time here because I have no friends. :(

Navitic said:
That was a waste of an application. Time to hang myself.
Jesus sounds like a nightmare. btw I am not in school at the moment (Soon to be once again in hell as well), it just happens that I work part-time and things just happen for me. I spend my free time here because I have no friends. :(
*Stops boat motor* Well shit looks like we're in the same boat together, hop on in!

Name: Osore

Appearance:View media item 12685 (no mask)

Classes: math history English and science

Clubs: anime

Sports: none

Bio: Cousin of Elch and son of the head of the Russian mafia. He lacks 'Russian blood' and Russian accent.

Driving, bus, walking?: driven

Other: Either Elch or this guy is going to die. You choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back