• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Maricopa High

[QUOTE="Orian Wesley]Pretty mild. He cracks his neck and does a lot of coughing. He does repeated blinks and will sometimes shout something. Other than that he's pretty normal in the Tourettes case.

[/QUOTE]
Keep cussing low, we do cuss, but not in every post please, accepted. Oh, and if you fight, no auto hits or blocks. Leave your attack open for someone to dodge or take the hit.

CERBERUS177 said:
Keep cussing low, we do cuss, but not in every post please, accepted. Oh, and if you fight, no auto hits or blocks. Leave your attack open for someone to dodge or take the hit.
Of course. I was also wondering if we could have a forestry elective at the school? I would love to do that!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Orian Wesley]Of course. I was also wondering if we could have a forestry elective at the school? I would love to do that!

[/QUOTE]
A what?

CERBERUS177 said:
Well, when I'm in college (irl) I'm going to major in forestry. So I was wondering if you could have one in this just for fun??? People in college usually take it if they're becoming a Park Ranger or Search and Rescue officer. It helps with survival as well. Just wondering...

[QUOTE="Orian Wesley]Well, when I'm in college (irl) I'm going to major in forestry. So I was wondering if you could have one in this just for fun??? People in college usually take it if they're becoming a Park Ranger or Search and Rescue officer. It helps with survival as well. Just wondering...

[/QUOTE]
Oh! Well, JROTC handles that mostly, they call it the...warrior project or the crucible...

CERBERUS177 said:
Oh! Well, JROTC handles that mostly, they call it the...warrior project or the crucible...
Nice! Am I all set to go in then? Or do you need any more info? I'll gladly give you more. I was in a hurry when I posted.

CERBERUS177 said:
Me and you are almost exactly alike, I have a bad eye, and it's my left, everything is blurry when I close my right.
*Slowly walks away, in fear that Navitic is a synth trying to take his life and replace him*
......Another settlement needs our help......

CERBERUS177 said:
Alright, I need something to do as I beat all the quests...
At one point I had to install the mod that disables the quest from popping time to time. Felt like a load of my shoulders.

Navitic said:
At one point I had to install the mod that disables the quest from popping time to time. Felt like a load of my shoulders.
We need more QUESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CERBERUS177 said:
In general :D
Thanks fam! Stupidly enough I answered my own question. So ignore anything that I just posted. :3 About to get myself involved in the main thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back