Mancyfantisia (translation: magic wish.)

Coko keels to her as the crowd gasps. I climb on haou and turn to Nichole's dad. My voice isn't demonic anymore, but filled with hate. "You better not get her involved again."

Pheobe laid her head down on Cerbys soft back. "Where too?" He asked calmly. "Home." He nodded, then changed course. Pheobe closed her eye's, when she reopene them. Cerby had landed infront of a familiar castle. She looked up. "I didn't wantto go here!" She hissed. Cerby shrugged. "You said home." He replied. Two arms grabbed Pheobe from behind. They pulled her to the ground. One tied her wrist, another her ankles. "Cerby! Go!" Cerby zipped away faster than she could tell.

I land infront of Necroseaven's castle. I slam the doors open. "Necroseaven!!"

Necroseaven smiles as he holds pheobe at knife point.

Pheobe glanced down roughly. "Coko Go! Now!" She yelled. Pheobe wasn't sure what to really do. One moveto much could kill her.

Coko's voice filled with rage. "Let her go!"

Necroseven smirked while saying, "This is what happens when you defy me!"

Pheobe glanced away. "Leave! It's a trap!" She growled. Pheobe was restricted by force. She knew she'd be beaten if she was to try to attack.

Pheobe winced. She wasn't used to him yelling. "Nichole stand down! And Coko....?" She said, glancing at him. "Please! Go!" Pheobe watched them both.

Pheobe glanced away. "For once I agree with Father." She muttered. "Nichole Take Coko! Get him out of here. It's better if one dies. Than two!" She yelled, hoping that Nichole agreed. "Sorry Coko." She mumbled, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back