Mancyfantisia (translation: magic wish.)

The priest (dear daddy -_- ) said"you maybe seated...We are gathered here today to witness the holy matromony of these two lovers" he glared at me. "are there any objections of why they shouldnt be wed? if not hold your peace"

Everyone gasped and glared at coko. Haou said"i also object!" i said"and i freaking been objecting!" the prince said"hurry and marry us!" the king nodded and said"you may kiss the bride!" he kissed me and as he did ripped off my necklace. I screamed and my eyes were flashing.

Hey! I'm back :)

-*-

Cerby flew quickly through the air. landing sharply outside the temple. Pheobe gently got down and walked inside. She walkedin n the scene. "Whoa! What did I miss?" She asked sharply. Pheobe noted that Nichole and Coko's eye's were glowing. "Not so good." She mumbled. Pheobe ran to Coko's side. "What are you doing?"

(wb maxine) i said"you truly are an idiot..." smirking at the prince. he took a step back. i said"this necklace was a seal..now you broke the seal..." blood splattered....on the floor laid people.

Pheobe takes a heavy step back. "Oh I see." She mumbled. Pheobe stepped at Nichole. "Let's get out of his way." She mumbled, gripping her hand. Pheobe pulled Nichole behind Coko. Clearly out of the way.

-*-

Thank you!

Pheobe watched the two. Her eye's widden slowly. "You just killed inocents blood. With witnesses." She hissed.

Coko looked at pheobe, "Ph-Pheobe...." Coko dropped the prince and turned to her, looking at her with soft sorrowful eyes. "I'm...sorry.''

Pheobe turned to the Crowd. All of them were staring. "I'm leaving." She muttered. Pheobe dashed off to the door. She pulled through and hopped on Cerby back. "Go Cerby." She mumbled. Cerby flew off into the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back