Mancyfantisia (translation: magic wish.)

She nodded. " You have to go shes right." He glanced to the sky. The sun was falling, the skys pinks and blues blended together. " Before the suns gone." She mumbled, only so she could hear herself.

i looked back at maxine and said''becareful..''running as haou grew. i hopped on and looked at coko. (hey what happened to the rp we were doin?)

Maxine runs to Cerby, jumping on him as he takes off. Glancing back, she saw shadows aproaching the house. They'd left just in time. She looked ahead, We made it. We're safe. I didn't even have to tell them about the dream. She thought watching the house loom out of sight.

(wait i got an idea) *the shadows rise uandp chase me I fly around for a moment then turn around to face them. "Who are you!? Who do you work for!?" The shadows began to speak in a high shrill voice. "We are part of the army of Necroseaven!"

Pheobe gapped, "Coko Move!" She screamed, looking at the minion. Not good, so not good.​ She thought, watching Coko's expression.

((hey sorry I keep forgetting my password)) Coko grew angry and his voice became stern. "What do you want from me?" The beast replied laughing. "We are here to steal Dakhun!"

Pheobe suddenly stopped, she glanced at Coko, then to Nichole. But back to Coko. "Who? Or What.....?" She was slightly puzzled. It was a familiar nane, but she couldn't remember exactly.

-*-

No problem!

This is Maxine Rides new Account. or mine! So, Yullen we just flew out of that house we were staying at. And one of the demons I guess, followed us out. Now we were just hovering there.

-*-

Pheobe looked at the demon. "Why does he want your Sword? Oh, wait..." She muttered, remebering something. "Never mind."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back