Mancyfantisia (translation: magic wish.)

She looked at The sun that had risen. "It is nearly 11am. We need to Stop and rest. Coko. Lead the way." She replied, closing her eye's and laying her head down on Coko's back.

i hop back on Haou's back and he licked my face. i giggled and said''down boy!''scratching him behind the ears.i gently touched my lips smiling at the kiss.

Maxine closes her eye's. " If you Don't want to be Blind, I Kindly advise that you shut your eye's untill I Tell you It's safe." She say's, walking into the furnished living room.

"Okay." She covered her eye's with her Hands. She muttered under her breath a spell. Suddenly the Room glowd brighter and brighter. After a few minutes the light had died down. Instead of a 6 year old, Stood a Thirteen year old girl. Same Feature's and all. The only thing different, was her height. She now stood 5'7. " Coko?" She called, Symbolizing for him to come back in.

She rolled her eye's. " Yeah, Whatever." She smiled brightly, Obviously pleased. " You Hungry? I Could Rummage the Kitchen, Or Fly out?" She offered, sitting on The Step, Next to Him.

She nodded, then looked strait ahead. " What really happed. Back there? After the fire, I blacked out... You were freaked. What did I do, Say?" She looked at him with firm eye's.

She looked at him longingly. She knew he was hiding something, but decided she better drop it. " Night's coming soon. We should take shift's in the nighy. Watch everything, in case..... Something happens." She confirmed.

She looked at him concerned. She opened her mouth as if she was about to say something, then stopped. Don't Argue, She thought. Many time's her parents and olde sibling's had told her this. She nodded in agreement. "Okay."

She sighed, " You read my mind again." She glared. " But, what if Father attack's? We would be Cornered, trapped!" She stated. Watching the Shadow's of The Forest around them.

She sat on the porch a little longer. " How do you know?" She Sighed, watching the leave's rustle around the yard. She stands and follows her brother in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back