Male vs Female

You're a girl, eh?

JOIN. JOIN, MY FELLOW FEMALE WARRIOR.

Erm, thought you couldn't repost until a minimum of 5 posts later?

That make it 119 or 115? 

This cannot be... we are losing to women. Men, do not falter in your defense of the realm! I shall sound the call to arms.

@LennyTheMemeGod @ctdos @Liger27 @Dkingow @MedievalMethods @Asperix0 @Hare @Kamen-Drago

We are nine men in all, and I know that you men have done the best you can to do your work, but it seems that our work alone is not enough. We must rally the race of Men into this roleplay once and for all to defeat our most persistent adversaries. Each of you must get 2 more roleplayers, male roleplayers, into this roleplay so that we may win the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Creekstar

Creekstar, do not be seduced by that woman! Once she has you in her grip your soul shall be doomed forever to spending every afternoon in teacup parties, and I cannot imagine anything worse than that. I would rather go to hell than attend such monstrous festivities, your soul will slowly die as the manhood within you is swept away by feminity.

I implore you to join the ranks of our sacred brotherhood and partake in the rituals of virility. There you shall be exposed to adventure which will test your character and strengthen your resolve as a man. I only ask you not just to be a man, but to be a brother, our brother, forever. Do not let them tell you who you are, because I already know that you are one of us.

Yet, if you are a woman, I will consider letting you join our brotherhood anyway. You may not be a man, but you will be our brother. Our brother!

@ZHNelson17

Welcome to the brotherhood, Nelson. Your fight is a noble fight, because you are fighting for something greater than yourself. Remember to keep up the fire, I shall alert you when you have to post next.

Also be sure to recruit more male roleplayers into this game. We need to keep up the fire!

Wtf you guys are taking this so seriously.

@Ambela

*Nods head* Somewhat, but I'm smirking through every step of the way!

Besides, you need some competition anyway.

*Looks at my previous posts*

Oh... Ok, I did overdo it... In an overdoing it overdoing it sort of way. Welp, I'm gonna take a break from this until I've calmed down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back