Male vs Female

@LennyTheMemeGod

Stand your ground, Lenny. We must not be allowed to be beaten by these women. The very question of our manhood is at stake here. Even if we were to go against all the women in the world we must face the overwhelming odds with courage.

We must marshal the forces of musculinity on our side, so be prepared to sent forth a plethora of message requests detailing our plight to our compatriots. If we win this battle we will not only save our pride as men but we shall receive a reward in heaven as well! It depends on your religion, but the treasures will be the same. Imagine 77 nubile virgins in a steaming hot bath waiting for you, the colosseums with their gladiators fighting brutally to the death as the crowds cheer on, rivers of cold beer streaming across the path!

This is certainly not the conventional view of heaven, but this is my sort of heaven.

Last edited by a moderator:
(-1)

I was lead here on the belief that there would be cookies and virgins, if I participated  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This...really seems like a strange thing. I'm just curious, not trying to sound rude, but is there a reason this is happening? 

@Refaulted

What do you mean what is happening, boy? Stand and fight. There is a beast inside every man, waiting to be unleashed when the time is right. And that beast carries with it a terrible power to destroy whatever stands in its way. Today, is a good day to unleash the beast within us men!

HYAHHHHHH!

THANK YOU. THANK YOU FOR SUFFERING EVERY MONTH AND HAVING SHITTY OVARIES THAT ARE SHIT. THANKS. 

+1 Idefk what the total is now. 

@LennyTheMemeGod

Stand your ground, Lenny. We must not be allowed to be beaten by these women. The very question of our manhood is at stake here. Even if we were to go against all the women in the world we must face the overwhelming odds with courage.

We must marshal the forces of musculinity on our side, so be prepared to sent forth a plethora of message requests detailing our plight to our compatriots. If we win this battle we will not only save our pride as men but we shall receive a reward in heaven as well! It depends on your religion, but the treasures will be the same. Imagine 77 nubile virgins in a steaming hot bath waiting for you, the colosseums with their gladiators fighting brutally to the death as the crowds cheer on, rivers of cold beer streaming across the path!

This is certainly not the conventional view of heaven, but this is my sort of heaven.

An epic, awe inspiring speech!

But I stick with my decision. +1

The total stands at 113

This...really seems like a strange thing. I'm just curious, not trying to sound rude, but is there a reason this is happening? 

Its a representation of the eternal class struggle of feminism and patriarchy! 

But not really, we're just here 'cause were bored  :P

Also, the total is a 112

Last edited by a moderator:
+1.

Bleeding crimson falls every month is not something to be looked over. Shitty ovaries make our lives hell, thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back