Male vs Female

I found companionship; I did not submit.

You, however, have lost that chance. (Not really, everyone should just be friends~

But, N is for no survivors~)

Mere companionship with the ladies isn't everything. You should have joined the brotherhood when you had the chance!

Eh, I still don't want to lose, but then I have this tendency to set everything on fire and cause trouble. Heh, at least I brought this place back to life for a bit.

@Creekstar

Creekstar, do not be seduced by that woman! Once she has you in her grip your soul shall be doomed forever to spending every afternoon in teacup parties, and I cannot imagine anything worse than that. I would rather go to hell than attend such monstrous festivities, your soul will slowly die as the manhood within you is swept away by feminity.

I implore you to join the ranks of our sacred brotherhood and partake in the rituals of virility. There you shall be exposed to adventure which will test your character and strengthen your resolve as a man. I only ask you not just to be a man, but to be a brother, our brother, forever. Do not let them tell you who you are, because I already know that you are one of us.

Yet, if you are a woman, I will consider letting you join our brotherhood anyway. You may not be a man, but you will be our brother. Our brother!

Pft! I laughed so hard at this. It seems that I am excellent at confusing the people of RPN about my gender. I'm not sure what it is that's causing that. Anyways, as inspiring as your speech is and all, I've never had any manhood to lose.

+1

Last edited by a moderator:
1( -10^9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999) ^ 9999

Try beating that.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 

♡126♡

Ooh, looks like the girls are winning. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back