Male vs Female

Wow. I'm a fucking idiot. I do shit like that all the time. 

Yesterday, I said New Tennessee because I was thinking of New York AND Tennessee and yeah... <-< 

New Tennessee sounds like some fallout stuff... Also I live in Tennessee so aye :D  

Anyhow, I have to go now. This time, I have no choice. Rip. I get to go take my dogs to the dog park. Yay. I hate the dog park so much.

TBH music from the 60's-80's is the best, well better than the modern garbage we have today

Idk man, the music world has always been kinda ruled by the "terrible" music, a lot of the best songs were never even on the charts, at least now we have millions of songs available right at our fingertips.

I used to live in Tenessee! Only for a few years, though. I live in the best state now. Florida, ayye.

I don't know man... you revoked your trust when you didn't know who John Lennon is... I might have to even go as far as to say you aren't a true brother...

Should I be punished merely for my ignorance? Are you going to cast me out as a brother, a brother who fought for you thick and thin all because I didn't know the name of one man and his mark on the entire world? Is this the end for me?

I was one of the first who came with a vision. I came here to swear my eternal loyalty to the virtues of manhood. I yielded my soul to the defense of the realm. I was the one who came up with the idea of a brotherhood that would unite all men. I fought hard in times where victory seemed like a distant fantasy, I fought hard even when I didn't even want to believe in myself, I fought hard even when all men abandoned me. And now you wish to cast me out as a brother? How can you do this to a man? How can you do this to a brother of all people?

I prayed day and night for help to come. I was exhausted physically and mentally. There were thousands of women beating us to a pulp, they cut off our balls, and killed those in the prime of their manhood. Just when the moment my spirit was broken, you came! You were the miracle that changed the course of the entire war. You were my angels, you were the light that came to extinguish the darkness. In that moment, I believed in you completely. I believed that you would bring us to victory.

You changed me. You changed me in ways that I never thought possible. You made me accept women as brothers. At first, I did not trust them and I wished to keep only men in our army for I believed that the female race was our enemy. But now I realized that they could be as much as a brother as a man. They fought for us through thick and thin, just like me. I learned that we may not share the same blood in our veins but we all spill blood for our brothers in battle. No matter how different we were, we were fighting for the same cause. We were fighting for the brotherhood.

But now here I stand accused of not being a true brother for a sin too light or too grave... I do not know how to respond... because it seems like the same miracle that changed me completely now condemns me to a fate worse than death.

(Heh heh heh, I just wanted to get a little dramatic 'cause I'm bored)  xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I be punished merely for my ignorance? Are you going to cast me out as a brother, a brother who fought for you thick and thin all because I didn't know the name of one man and his mark on the entire world? Is this the end for me?

I was one of the first who came with a vision. I came here to swear my eternal loyalty to the virtues of manhood. I yielded my soul to the defense of the realm. I was the one who came up with the idea of a brotherhood that would unite all men. I fought hard in times where victory seemed like a distant fantasy, I fought hard even when I didn't even want to believe in myself, I fought hard even when all men abandoned me. And now you wish to cast me out as a brother? How can you do this to a man? How can you do this to a brother of all people?

I prayed day and night for help to come. I was exhausted physically and mentally. There were thousands of women beating us to a pulp, they cut off our balls, and killed those in the prime of their manhood. Just when the moment my spirit was broken, you came! You were the miracle that changed the course of the entire war. You were my angels, you were the light that came to extinguish the darkness. In that moment, I believed in you completely. I believed that you would bring us to victory.

You changed me. You changed me in ways that I never thought possible. You made me accept women as brothers. At first, I did not trust them and I wished to keep only men in our army for I believed that the female race was our enemy. But now I realized that they could be as much as a brother as a man. They fought for us through thick and thin, just like me. I learned that we may not share the same blood in our veins but we all spill blood for our brothers in battle. No matter how different we were, we were fighting for the same cause. We were fighting for the brotherhood.

But now here I stand accused of not being a true brother for a sin too light or too grave... I do not know how to respond... because it seems like the same miracle that changed me completely now condemns me to a fate worse than death.

(Heh heh heh, I just wanted to get a little dramatic 'cause I'm bored)  xD

That ignorance is a heavy sin, my brother, for you do not know one of the greatest men to ever pioneer manhood and music!

But I forgive you, for we all have lapses in our life, and you can still be redeemed! Rejoice, for I shall continue to see you as a brother and continue to fight with you in these dark times. 

(You made me want to RP now :/) 

I have betrayed my female brethren, because might as well stop resisting now and just get it over with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back