Male vs Female

I'm not, really. I just like it when rules are followed, and I don't like arrogance from people who have nothing to back that arrogance up.

Nothing to back my arrogance up? You wanna fite me bruh, 1 v 1 just me and my crew versus you.

if it's such an important rule then why hasn't the OP changed the OP? Checkmate Creekstar

Last edited by a moderator:
*Saliva starts foaming through my mouth*

So many notifications. I'm dying...

Ambela, this is a complete nightmare. And wait a minute, I recently discovered that you were that roleplayer that came up with that tutorial! Who knew I would bump into a prominent roleplayer of RPnation? Who woulda thunk it?

@Fistfullofjam I never made adding the total a rule, though it is very helpful. So, first of all, there's that. Second of all, it's just a game. We aren't completely serious about this, it's a game. We're pretending- making it more fun with mock insults and hilarious... battle calls? 

Ambela, this is a complete nightmare.

I know it is! So many notifications, last night anyway. It seems calmer today. Eh, glad the boys have gotten pretty low though, hm?

I recently discovered that you were that roleplayer that came up with that tutorial! Who knew I would bump into a prominent roleplayer of RPnation? Who woulda thunk it?

Aw, shucks. It wasn't anything special. 

Second of all, it's just a game. We aren't completely serious about this, it's a game. We're pretending- making it more fun with mock insults and hilarious... battle calls? 

Yeah... about that.... heh... *Scratches the back of my head*  :D

Of course it's a game, would someone really meaningfully insult someone by calling them a crumpet?

I laid back in my bed, my monitor was still on and I forgot I changed my desktop background, usually I have hr space or WWII images on there but instead I got this ugly mug staring back at me.

9pq2P7Rzjf_xalRRitxv5WksETME2Y0OOnYFI5k0Moh8OLRVFkcOPy26AjKPtsOFzphn1AEVhwcJkI_HLfF3hrjb6swRLNijqhGuZFZq05BwOvyzE2aGFFrI5bd3878J1CzMR_XzikRVntJ6t3L_PJ5LlHyS8w=w384-h384-nc

I see. Well, I'm gonna unfollow again so I can watch some anime in peace without my phone ringing ever ten seconds. :^)

Nothing to back my arrogance up? You wanna fite me bruh, 1 v 1 just me and my crew versus you.

if it's such an important rule then why hasn't the OP changed the OP? Checkmate Creekstar

Checkmate? In what way is this...? 

You know what, I'm not dealing with this. If you're going to be like that, fine. All I ask is that you stop being rude to the people who are just having a little fun here or leave. 

Also, I'd prefer if you'd remove that last image. It's rather offensive. 

Eh, no fighting, guys. <-< 

I didn't think I'd have to make that a rule. 

Just shut up and enjoy the game, why dontcha?

I just got the same song unstuck from my head last week. Thanks. -_-  

Checkmate? In what way is this...? 

You know what, I'm not dealing with this. If you're going to be like that, fine. All I ask is that you stop being rude to the people who are just having a little fun here or leave. 

can you not tell when someone's having a joke or not?

I thought the change in my language was clue enough.

Also how is the last image offensive?

-_-  Just drop it, please. I don't think she realized, it's not a big deal. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back