Male vs Female

I just got the same song unstuck from my head last week. Thanks. -_-  

... sorry.  :/

You serious? can you not tell when someone's having a joke or not?

I thought the change in my language was clue enough

Psst, Creekstar, don't join in the shit talk, ignore him.

(Is there a block function here? I didn't think I would have to use one here.)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, this reminds me of when Kanye fans were going wild on Twitter about this up and coming artist called Paul McCartney

images

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm literally wearing a Beatles shirt right now, first of all.

Second of all, OH MY FUCKING GOD THE GUY IS SERIOUSLY THE... I DON'T KNOW- HE'S AMAZING.

@King of Strong Style @Ambela

But king, we've gone through so much together. We've fought in a hopeless war against impossible odds. You can't just leave. You can't just leave the brotherhood! What about us? Is this the limit of our love as brothers? Our coexistence as men and women as brothers?

Please reconsider!

Second of all, OH MY FUCKING GOD THE GUY IS SERIOUSLY THE... I DON'T KNOW- HE'S AMAZING.

Ooooohhh, so that's what that song is called. Yep, I definitely know it. 

TBH music from the 60's-80's is the best, well better than the modern garbage we have today

That makes me so sad. For those of you who DON'T KNOW John McCarthy is a member of the Beatles, along with John Lennon. 

TBH music from the 60's-80's is the best, well better than the modern garbage we have today

I totally agree! The classics are all I really listen to. The Eagles are my favorite band. <3

@King of Strong Style @Ambela

But king, we've gone through so much together. We've fought in a hopeless war against impossible odds. You can't just leave. You can't just leave the brotherhood! What about us? Is this the limit of our love as brothers? Our coexistence as men and women as brothers?

Please reconsider!

I don't know man... you revoked your trust when you didn't know who John Lennon is... I might have to even go as far as to say you aren't a true brother...

A few guys throughout history have tried to unite the world as one country where everyone could live in peace.

They tend to not be remembered too... Favourably

That makes me so sad. For those of you who DON'T KNOW John McCarthy is a member of the Beatles, along with John Lennon. 

I totally agree! The classics are all I really listen to. The Eagles are my favorite band. <3

Paul McCarthy* xD

Same, same. I would say it is Queen for me... or Santana! The Eagles are good though!

I really like classical too...

Wow. I'm a fucking idiot. I do shit like that all the time. 

Yesterday, I said New Tennessee because I was thinking of New York AND Tennessee and yeah... <-< 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back