Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

When sun rose up sky woke up. She noticed the position she was in and turned bright red. "....uh...."she thought. After spending a few minutes pondering on what to do she decided to stay like that until kazuto woke up.

~◆♥◇♡~

Kazuto smiled at her body heat. In one day he had fallen in love, and he wanted to keep her happy.... no matter the cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Oh....Lol I forgot what happens. Everybody is probably at the renegade tale rp. Some heavy stuff it's happening. Kaz proposed to Nora, arches character kisses moons character. Many side ppl die. My character's drink got spiked so she got drunk along with naori. And now allot of people think kaz is dead. Many of the girl characters got pets. Mine is a extremly chubby raccoon though my character keeps thinking that it's a puppy)

( Is she? )

Eliza awoke as she rubbed her head,"Ugh... where am I?" She said as she looked around and noticed she was at a spring and saw some people in the water including Raze,"Ah! Raze!" She cried out as she ran to his side and pulled him onto shore as she felt his pulse,"Hmm..." She didn't know what to do as she blushed and stared at his mouth and shook her head,"I have to do this or he'll die" She thought as she placed her mouth on Raze and did CPR.

(I don't remember much on how to do CPR xD )

(Lmfao!) Nana watched with amusement. It was obvious to her that he didn't drown because of his energy.he was just sleeping.nana wondered when Eliza will realize it.

( So cruel Nana ;-; )

Eliza stopped as she felt too embarrass to go on as she felt some eyes on her and turned to look behind her and saw Nana, Xeno, and Xi watching from a distance,"....." She was speechless as she exploded into a beet red as stream started to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back