Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

"Beautiful place for a beautiful girl right?" Kazuto blushes. "I used to come here when I was a kid... When I would have... my bad moments in my days I suppose..."

"I would come here too if I had a bad day..." sky sat down and just looked at the scene. "I can feel my body relaxing and all my negative thoughts vanishing"

~◆♥◇♡~

"Traveling around.. after my assassins group was destroyed.. they were the only ones that could control me... so I stayed here a lot to protect myaelf from others...

Sky holds his hand "well I am here now and I am gonna protect you" sky said with a smile.

~◆♥◇♡~

Kaz sticks his his hand under her chin and lifts her head, looking into her eyes. "It doesn't matter how powerful you are, or how much damage you can do to the enemy, as long as the one you're protecting is safe in the end..." Kazuto smiled to her.

"Your are" she lays down still holding his hand. "We should come here for a picnic or something...if thats ok with you..."

~◆♥◇♡~

"Yeah, or we can just fall asleep here tonight and catch up with everyone tomorrow." Kazuto lied back ans turned to his side, smiling to her.

Kazuto smiled and took his cloak off, pulling it over her and put an arm around her for the night. ((Goodnight! :) ))

((Wow you weren't kidding when you said you were good with romance...I was starting to run out of ideas on what to do and goodnight!))

~◆♥◇♡~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back