• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Looking up at Ellie, Vincent cocked his head to the side giving her a look that clearly said, do you think I'm stupid? "Of course I'm not," He said, his eyes narrowing slightly. The stress of the situation must have really messed with everyone, making them think irrationally. "I'm asking her to explain it, because I'm not taking her with me."

Ase turned back to Marie and sighed "I can't get to sleep" she sat up in the bed and drank the water she was previously given.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akira walked up to Ellie "I got good news and... umm well I guess it could be considered bad news. Good news is I have people to help us they should be arriving not to long from now, Bad news is well... err the person who I talked to for the help. I kind of made a deal with someone"

Trying to remember the information as best as possible, Mia said with her eyes closed, "A big house, the kind in which most people dreamed of growing up. Secluded among the trees, it had turrets, gables, dormers, balconies, a screened-in front porch, a gazebo, a pool, and formal gardens."

Maria sighed sitting up," Wanna go visit the cafe,?" she offered hoping the would entertain her girlfriend.

Ellie looked at Akira the sparks growing bigger, "...who did you ask for help," she asked unusually calm as if she didn't see the sparks.

"Sure just let me take a shower first" she said getting up.After a few minutes Ase returned to the bedroom dressed and clean. She sat down on the bed and waited for Marie to get up

A large spark shot off Ellie and hit a chair turning it into charcoal, " ARE YOU INSANE!? AFTER EVERYTHING, YOU GO TO THAT ASSBUCKET FOR HELP, AFTER HE LOCKED YOU AWAY AND TREATED YOU LIKE PROPERTY?!?!" she shouted electricity crackling of her like a lightning storm, most of the customers hiding behind their tables as Ellie looked at Akira, her hair raising of her shoulders in fury.

Graeme came rushing through the doors with a large satchel around his shoulder. He was panting and was wearing a glove while holding a silver dagger. Good news everyone, I got my gear fast enough, bad news I forgot some of it hurts me too if I'm not careful. He noticed Akira and Ellie asked who she asked for help. Graeme stood straight and held a glare and spoke softly for a moment. You made a deal with Alexander... old habits sure do die hard. Graeme sighed and sat down. He banged his head on the table and sighed again. Whenever we're ready I'll head out first. Shapeshifter advantage, I can scope the place out so we know the layout. @Cryobionic @RegalWindstar @Elfia Nightwing

Maria sighed getting up to take a shower coming out fully dressed , " All right you rea-" Maria looked up her eye's wide. " Oh no..." she murmured running out the door.

Ase jumped up after her "what's wrong Marie" she shouted pursuing her.

Akira cringed and nodded "its fine though I only have to attend my fathers ball.. as..Alexander's date... We also made a deal, I wouldn't run he wouldn't try to capture me. It'll be okay!"

RegalWindstar said:
Akira cringed and nodded "its fine though I only have to attend my fathers ball.. as..Alexander's date... We also made a deal, I wouldn't run he wouldn't try to capture me. It'll be okay!"
Graeme stood wide eyed, You realize he is lying about not capturing you right? I'm going to that ball as well, I'll shapeshift into one of the other guests and take their place. I'll keep an eye on Alexander and his men and if I'm right I'll be able to get you out of there before things get too bad. I do not trust Alexander.

Ellie looked at Akira the sparks stopping as she calmed down, " What about Jun?... Did you ever think about his feelings?" she looked at her squarely.

Maria stopped running looking down pale" Were ok..." she sighed, " Sorry, when ever Elinor get's really upset she can become a moving lightning storm, one time when we were kids she set a tree on fire," Maria laughed nervously.

Akira looked at Graeme with a smirk "Seriously you can be such a mother hen. Do you not think I can take care of myself?"

Akira looked down at the ground "What about Jun? Its one sided, I doubt he likes me, besides me and Alexander are a past fling I've hated him ever since he changed."

"Ha ha I never knew that" Ase laughed taking Marie's hand.

"Come on let's get wasted"

RegalWindstar said:
Akira looked at Graeme with a smirk "Seriously you can be such a mother hen. Do you not think I can take care of myself?"
Dosen't mean I have a few tricks up my sleeve after taking up mercenary work. Besides, it'll give me a reason to punch Alexander in the face... again.

Akira growled "Its not like Alexander will win me back, hes a cruel possessive jerk now!"

Akira giggled at Graeme "I would honestly love to see you punch him in the face, though it'd be more satisfying to do it myself" she smirked

" Are you stupid?!" Ellie banged her hand on the bar causing everyone to flinch , no one had ever seen the normally kind and soft Ellie act like this before, " He does like you! he really really likes you! and if you go to this ball you'll only break his heart!".

" You never take a break huh?" Maria laughed as Ase pulled her along.

"Nope I'm gonna get you wasted tonight!" He said pulling her around the corner.

RegalWindstar said:
Akira growled "Its not like Alexander will win me back, hes a cruel possessive jerk now!"

Akira giggled at Graeme "I would honestly love to see you punch him in the face, though it'd be more satisfying to do it myself" she smirked
I won't stop you Akira. Ellie, I have a plan about the ball I want to talk to Akira about later so let's focus on Spooks. Anyway I need to go put my gear on so we can investigate this place Spooks is at. I'll be back in a few minutes. Graeme walks to the restrooms with his satchel and waved. @Elfia Nightwing @RegalWindstar

"So a manor then, not a cabin." Vincent murmured to himself. Kneeling down so that he was at eye level with the child, he locked his crimson eyes with her blue ones. "That's very good, but can you tell me anything about how to get there? Do you see a road?"

Akira flinched "I can't be with him even if he does like me!" she screeched. "My father would NEVER allow it and eventually I will be dragged back I know that. Its either that or my father will kill me. Besides, its better Jun stays away from me. I plan on leaving his place as soon as I can. I don't want him to get hurt not by me, not by anyone after me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back