• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

Vincent got up with a sigh. So much for the privacy and keeping this matter a secret. Running a hand over his face he followed Ellie into the kitchen, frowning when he saw the mess.

"What's all this then?" He asked in tone more irritated than he had intended. The stress of the situation was finally starting to get to him.

Ellie looked at Graeme worried as he left, hearing Vinny's irritated tone she flinched looking down, " I-I was just trying to distract Mia for a bit until Eve came back....I'm sorry I'll clean it up,".

"I meant," Vincent said, taking a deep breath, "What did you mean by the kid knowing where to find Spooks?" The demon forced himself to calm down. It wouldn't do to snapp at people just because he was stressed out. Seeing Ellie flinch like that had made him feel a little guilty.

Turning towards Vincent, Mia pointed to the blob of mercury and said, "Mr.Vincent meet Caeli Stilla: mercury infused with my soul."

Raising an eyebrow at the child, Vincent looked at the silvery, blobby mess on the floor. Not really knowing what to say, or do for that matter, he lifted his hand in a lame wave. "Um... hi?"

"Infused...with your soul?" Ellie looked at the little with wide eyes, " That seems like very difficult magic," she murmured.

Maria yawned staring at the pot of boiling water. Last night Ase had spent the night with her, although between catching up and the angels wandering hands neither of them got much sleep. "tea," Maria murmured as she fished in cabinet for her tea leaves glancing at the body still in her bed. " Ase, do you want tea?" she called to the angel laying in her bed.

Ase turned over on her side and yawned "just give me anything with alcohol in it" she whined trying to go back to sleep.she pulled the blankets over her bare body before whining again "Maria~"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The blob used one of its tentacles to wave back at Vincent.

"Well, its sort of hurt a lot during the first year of use," Mia confessed before continuing, " but now I can control its shape without any consequences."

"I have a hangover~" she whined again before picking up the water "this isn't going to help at all~" she looked up at Maria with misty eyes "your enjoying this aren't you"

" Yep, I told you to stop drinking," she smiled dropping a bottle of magical hang over medicine in front of Ase, " Here, im not a potion master like Elinor but I'm not half bad," she giggled kissing Ase's shoulder.

Ellie smiled at Mia, " As long as it doesn't hurt," she said patting Mia's head.

Ase drank the potion she was given and sat up on the bed smiling at Maria. "Your amazing Maria" Ase smiled "and your potions aren't that bad either. "she teased before Kissing her deeply.

"I don't really mind" she said hugging Maria. "It's up to you" she said kissing her neck.

Blushing a bit by the actions of Ellie; Mia's body suddenly felt the transmissions coming from one of Caeli Stilla's innumerable tentacles. "Found it," Mia said visually happy.

( I'm going to needs some help trying to describe the base of the cultists).

"Aww that's no fun" Ase pouted turning away from Maria. Ase closed her eyes and attempted to fall asleep

Taking a minute to digest the information given to her by Caeli Stilla, smirking, Mia turned around and said with great elation, "Spooks is located in a secluded cabin that is resident in the woodland area engulfing the mountains just outside the city."

Vincent leaned against the sink, thinking hard. "Do you see anything else in that blob of yours?" He asked the girl, crossing his arms over his chest, "Anything that might help us locate the cabin?"

Staring up at Vincent, Mia said, "Yeah. The cabin looks more like a country manor due to its grand size. Also, since my soul is infused with Caeli Stilla, I know where the building is located."

The demon frowned. Pulling out Seera's chair from under the sink, he shoved it towards the young girl, gesturing for her to sit. "You're sure about this?" He asked, and when she nodded he sighed. "Okay, I want you to tell us where it is, with as many details as possible. Try to describe what it is you know. That way it'll be easier for us to find her faster, ok?" He asked softly, as to not scare the child.

(I'm back, I took 1 & 1/2 hours longer than I expected, it was a really crappy outing, sorry.)

"No." Ellie said firmly, "No, you are not taking a five year old on a dangerous mission," Ellie looked at Vinny. " Can you imagine how Eve would react?!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back