• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

"Oh, Well, like Craig said we're a band together so we usually spend a lot of our time making and writing music. We're just a local band but Craig thinks we're gonna make it big someday..that dude really does have his head in the clouds!"

" A band? Maybe you guys could play at the cafe....Costumers are always saying they would love live music," Ellie offered looking at Vinny.

Vincent thought about it, then nodded. "Yeah... Yeah, that could work." He mused as he looked over the Cafè, "We could push some tables closer together to make room for your band, and Ellie's right, the customers have been saying that they wish to see a live band."

" Why Don't we have a Open Mic night!" Ellie smiled buzzing with energy. "Everyones been really down with everything thats been happening, this could be just the right pick me up!".

"Hey, yeah! That's a great Idea, Ellie." Vincent exclaimed, grinning at her. "I think the customers would really enjoy that!" He leaned over to grab his cup, momentarily forgetting about his injuries. He inhaled sharply as pain shot up his arms, his body tensing. "But I don't think we can organize it until I'm able to actually mix drinks again." He groaned.

Vincent sighed and leaned back against the wall. Deciding to lighten the mood, he asked the next question. "So what's it like where you guys live?"

Vincent nodded dutifully to every answer, smiling. "I live here, up in the attic." He told them, blushing slightly. "It's not the most fancy place, but I love it."

" I guess it's my turn..." Ellie said and thought for a few minutes. "oh, how about lovers, do any of us have someone they like?" she asked innocently.

Craig was seen running, he tried to run into the door but ran into the door. He felt really awkward. Hatchiin let him in.

"Uh...no, I don't have any love interests." Hatchiin answerd. "What about you Craig, you like anyone?"

"Preppy girls!" He joked. After that Hatchiin hit him on the head.

"Not an acceptable answer you dumbass!"

Vincent shook his head. "I'm not currently seeing anybody." He answered, grinning at Craig's entrance.

"hmm, I don't really have anyone in my life either...but i guess there is someone who interests me..." Ellie said fiddling with her tea cup.

"Well...you gonna tell us who?" Hatchiin asked with enthusiasm in her voice. Craig didn't really do anything, he wasn't into all this romantic stuff.

Ellie smiled "I can't give away all my secrets now Hac," She stood up and walked back over to the counter brewing another pot of tea.

"hmm, I guess I like instrumental covers,"Ellie smiled making another pot of tea setting a cup infront of everyone," It's really soothing and help when i can't fall asleep,"

Qu stumbled into the dimly lit room, his quarterstaff tapping abruptly on floor, glancing up, he saw a crowd of few, seemingly closely knit, tilting his head to each side, he stumbled, albeit, gracefully over to the bar, and grunted a quiet greeting and said, "Green tea, two spoonfuls of honey," than went over to a empty table in the corner and sat down, leaning his trusted staff against the table and waited for his drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back