• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mafia High (reboot)

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Just want to check, before i approve you, what benefit does his eyesight provide him? Like i understand its really good, but whats the point to it?

[/QUOTE]
So uhm. Am I accepted or not? ._.

VioletFires said:
So uhm. Am I accepted or not? ._.
Internets back for like 5 minutes, so I can reply really shortly, but ya, your accepted, just want to say though, that even if your eyesight is that good, a shot gun wouldn’t work due to physics (i.e. pellet spread, and even if they were hit by a pellet, it wouldn’t have enough force to break the skin. There’s a reason a shot gun is a close range weapon.)

Spoiler: Student app

Name:Aikal Lewis

Nickname(s): Mist (she was born on foggy morning)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Alignment: The Family

Appearance: Aikal is about 5 ft 3 with dark curly hair that reaches her shoulders. She has chocolate brown eyes and medium brown skin ad slight built. She always wears jeans and a T-shirt (either in the colors purple, yellow, or peach), a light jacket (if weather or emotions permit), and combat boots.

Dorm room: S-7

Equipment: She carries two knives, one strapped to the side and another in the boot. She also keeps two pistols on her, one strapped to the back of her pants and one in an ankle holster.

Skills: Record-keeping (from finances to appointments, her notes are perfect), forgery, and mid-long range combat, profiling

Special Techniques: N/A

Personality: Aikal is cautious and doesn't trust people easily, but has a spazzy side if she knows a person well enough. She lacks in the romance department but doesn't try either way. She has a love for writing, always keeping a journal on her, and passion for reading with no particular favorites. She also has a love of hunting due to her late grandfather Aikal has a fear of fire stemming from the death of her friend in a house fire.

History: Aikal is the middle child of five children. Her father was a successful bookie and scam artist who taught his children about recording the books and then alternating them. While Aikal had no interest in this, she excelled further than her siblings, impressing her father enough to make her his personal assistant when she was sixteen in which he taught her further to forge false racing sheets and other documents. Unfortunately, she got tired of working for her arrogant father and being ousted by her siblings, so she quit and applied to Millennium High to hopefully get a free start in the military. Its where she had met an old acquaintance of her dad's (a member of the Family) who also offered her a new family who would always appreciate her.

Classes: Hand-to-Hand, Close Quarters, Tactics, Psychology, Communications, Medical Training, Survival Skills, and Movement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back