• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Madara x Izuna x Sakura (ME) rp

AnimeLover1224

Who'd like to do a au madara x izuna x Sakura (ME) rp from naruto? 18+ because I'm 31 and am more comfortable NOT rping with minors!

Characters will be 18 and older in the rp!

This will be 98%-99% story based/focused with only 1%-2% smut BUT ONLY FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS IT INCLUDED OTHERWISE IT'LL BE TIME SKIPPED NO EXCEPTIONS!

LET ME KNOW WHICH OF THE THREE STATED PAIRINGS IT'LL BE FOR THE RP!

I'm STRICTLY looking for people to rp as madara and izuna that'll be the more in charge/dominant/etc (MEANING THEY'LL SET THE PACE FOR HOW THE RP PROGRESSES) 7b2d71f5dc1afc2565d89268358976a9.jpgFB_IMG_1720137931819.jpgFB_IMG_1721562904158.jpgcharacters!

If this doesn't interest anyone AS IT IS PLEASE ASK ME TO PM MY LISTS!

These can be dark (my character will ONLY be a companion OR pet NO EXCEPTIONS!) OR SLOWLY turn into romance LET ME KNOW WHICH IT'LL BE!

Characters will be angels,demons,vampires,werewolves,nekos,kitsunes,mermen/mermaid,shifters,hybrids,etc in the rp!

Starter 1: madara and/or izuna is sakura's soulmate/soulmates and when they cross paths (her sent to their time,them brought to life in her time after the war,OR a modern setting will be left up to whoever rps as madara and/or izuna) is when it's found out (name/saying/etc appearing somewhere on their bodies) from there is where the rp will progress.

Starter 2: sakura is some how sent to madara and izuna's time and had earned herself a reputation among the population of people not from clans before they cross paths (will be left up to whoever rps as madara and/or izuna as to how/why they cross paths) from there is where the rp will progress.

Starter 3: madara is a mafia don/boss and izuna is his right hand man/underboss they cross paths with sakura (how/when will be left up to whoever rps as madara and/or izuna) and from there is where the rp will progress.

Please KNOW (DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PERFECTLY JUST ENOUGH THAT MADARA AND/OR IZUNA ISN'T SUPER OOC) how to rp as madara and/or izuna.

Credit to the owner/owners of the pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back