• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Louven High Project

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

embed.php

You already know the rules of RpNation if not go over them

1) Post 1-2 paragraphs NO ONE LINERS

2) No goddmodding

3) Be respectful to me and everyone else in this rp!!

If I catch you being disrespectful to anyone you will be removed point blank period!

4) If things get heated fade to black

5) If there is confrontation between rpers take it to PM don't put it here or in the IC

6) Be active post at least three times, if you are not active please give me a reason, if you are not active for 2 weeks your character will be removed and your spot will be open

7) You need to post a literate post, if it is illiterate meaning it's not good enough or have too many grammatical errors. I am sorry but you will be removed from the rp. I do not accept poor grammar, illiterate posts and short responses. I do apologize ahead of time for if I am brash and blunt but my lenience has disappeared.

If youve read the rules please comment you opinion on this really funny yet stupid video
xD

[media]

[/media]

These are my CO-GM's @Semblance and @lonecoyote

These two will he helping me with reviewing CS's. If you need help with coding they can help you as well so dont be scared to ask em. They also have the right to remove people from my rp if they do not follow the rules. Please give them the respect they deserve:3

Last edited by a moderator:
What did I just watch? I learned throughout this whole video. Like every code for having to poop, for poop, and for a booty.

Nonetheless, I do not understand how this was not and is still not #1 on iTunes. That is just blasphamy. But all in all I give it a 10,000/10 best video about poop ever

I...Still don't fully understand why that product is neccessary. I'm working on a minor in marketing and just wow. Need to take lessons from these guys lemme tell you.

"I own my shit" . I COULDN'T HELP BUT THINK IT WAS HILARIOUSLY CATCHY.

Like , YAY, it won't stink. BUT LIKE. COME ON WHAT IF PEOPLE HEAR IT? LIKE THERE'S STILL THAT . . . insecurity.

But, anyways, I LAUGHED WAY TOO HARD. This was way too awkward, yet so true, yet at the same time, SO FLIPPIN CATCHY

*looks to see if the roles are up. Sees them and clicks, ready to claim the cheerleader spot and get to work. Doesn't see anything. Cries*

Can I just say that if that is a genuine advert, we need ads like that in the UK. Just...wow. Hilarious and catchy AND hella slightly weird

LOL I'm sorry but I just couldn't make it through the first 30 seconds... but hey I read the rules :)

Ok guys im like struggling with the roles right now so please bare with me for a few more minutes

For the Veterans if you want to keep your old character you can but if you want to try out for a different I wont stop ya :3

Now I have to take a dump because of that video. But still, the tune is really catchy. 10/10 would recomend at the club.

lonecoyote said:
Also @Lurker so she doesn't yell at you, she wants realistic pictures only so if you could do that, that'd probably make her happy
Uh...Would a cosplay of the character work? ._. I was assuming that meant like. Nothing with horns or something. I don't particularly want to go around googling black haired teens for an hour. That might put me on a list somewhere.

I don't see how either of those pictures aren't realistic to be honest. I mean the bright red hair sure, but Axel's isn't. So.

Lurker said:
Uh...Would a cosplay of the character work? ._. I was assuming that meant like. Nothing with horns or something. I don't particularly want to go around googling black haired teens for an hour. That might put me on a list somewhere.
I don't see how either of those pictures aren't realistic to be honest. I mean the bright red hair sure, but Axel's isn't. So.
That would probably work. I just didn't want her to not accept your character because he isn't realistic. I mean you can talk it over with her but I was just letting you know how she is. She's a great person and is fair with everyone. She may be more lenient on that rule but you may want to make sure

lonecoyote said:
That would probably work. I just didn't want her to not accept your character because he isn't realistic. I mean you can talk it over with her but I was just letting you know how she is. She's a great person and is fair with everyone. She may be more lenient on that rule but you may want to make sure
I changed it but. T.T Now people are just going to have to use their imaginations more. Oh well.

@Tsiwentiio I'm sorry but I had to cut out the Dancer role, I didn't want but i needed to keep this at an even number of people although it is a lot i have to deal with now, if you can, can you find a different role to choose maybe the Romantic and you can add that she's a dancer during her free time :3

@Lurker I will not accept anime/drawings it has to be realistic, if you need help finding realistic images and gifs of a person just ask me and ill see what i can do :3

OK I am so sorry on my behalf but I want you to do the relationships after you have been accepted and it should look like this

♥ = Romantic Interest | Attracted to = ☼ | ☆ = Close Friends | ☮ = Friendly | ☐ = No Relationship/Neutral | ✖ = Enemies

♥DALLAS.WORTHINGTON

"I'm not gonna lie that guy is so sexy!! And he's intelligenthe so it's a win win for me!!!"

Add Description about relationship with that person. At least three semi-long sentences.

crucialstar said:
Hi, doll! I'll check it out now!<3
Idek if I'm sleeping tonight, to be honest.
I got about four hours to sleep so imma go take those four hours I'll be back on when I wake up xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back