• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ʜᴇʟᴘ! ɪ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʙᴜꜱʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴜʀʙᴏ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ — ✧.* lore-heavy dragon rider academy rp

quick question, what is the natural range of hair, eye, skin colors for fae folk? is it the same as humans or would things like blue hair or black sclera be possible? working on my form rn and i wanna make sure i've got the correct impression : )

blue hair and black sclera is very possible depending on the subspecies! basically any appearance is possible depending of the subspecies of a species, frankly, since there's usually a LOT of variation so long as they fit the general vibe of the fairytale or folklore behind the concept. i've got a fae character in the works who has blue hair, myself, so it'd be hypocritical to say otherwise :') humans can also have those traits if they're mixed in with other species, although different hair colors are probably more common than the different eyes.

okay, thanks! decided i wanted my character to be fae, but wasn't sure what exactly was acceptable in terms of appearance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back