• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ʜᴇʟᴘ! ɪ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʙᴜꜱʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴜʀʙᴏ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ — ✧.* lore-heavy dragon rider academy rp

damn, that's a fun idea!! has a lot of potential for silly character moments <3

regarding the 'minor god' bit, every country has several religions within it, but i don't think any actual gods exist on the planet, or really anywhere. the only thing that can be considered a deity is magic itself, although it isn't really a god as much as reality incarnate as a consciousness, if that makes sense?

so i don't think that your character would be an ACTUAL minor god, no, but it's more than possible that your character's village (or maybe even your character themself) believes that they are due to your character's magical prowess or similarities they share with their society's religion. there may also be people who got 'enchanted' (basically struck with magical power) and were touted as gods after that within their society. it'll be easier to go into detail on your question once the lore doc is released and the OOC thread is up.

i would recommend making sure your character somehow and someway winds up at st valens, though!
got it!!! thank you so much :D ill hold my Other questions until the lore doc releases then :]

as for st valens though, yeah!! he'll meander his way there one way or another lmao

Aaaaaaa very interested! Got a few character ideas bouncing around but I'll wait til the lore doc drops before settling on anything. :3

that was exactly what we were going for, so thank you for the compliment <3

I did not expect this type of concept to accompany that title but I'm very much interested now that I've read it all
I sent this to a friend btw and only after they talked to me I realized, "oh wait, you can scroll past the prologue???" I finished reading it all now and my point still stands. I'm still very interested, if not more. I just think it's really funny that I missed that

To everyone interested, the most important aspects of the lore doc are on the way to being finished!! It's currently about 30 pages, though the important details amount to about 10 or 15. I expect the doc to be ready by next week at the latest, with a lot of sections unfinished on purpose for others to contribute to as much as possible. Note that even sections that might appear finished are still open to suggestions and additions, so I hope to see a lot of ideas being shared once the doc is made public :)

dokjacore dokjacore and I were looking through other RPN RP threads and noticed there was a trend where discord servers are used for discussion amongst everyone accepted into the RP, while the OOC thread hosted on RPN was for everyone who has questions but aren't yet accepted. We were considering doing this as well, but we'd like to know everyone's thoughts on that first. crypticcalypte crypticcalypte Phayne Phayne lizardanya lizardanya DracoNightshade DracoNightshade lyn. lyn. Talathel Talathel Klown Klown DovahBeat DovahBeat AzaleaWonderland AzaleaWonderland

I sent this to a friend btw and only after they talked to me I realized, "oh wait, you can scroll past the prologue???" I finished reading it all now and my point still stands. I'm still very interested, if not more. I just think it's really funny that I missed that

now that you've mentioned it, i should probably unhide the scrollbar so that people know it's scrollable. i kept it hidden to maintain the original aesthetic of the code but i see now that it might be an issue. thank you for sharing with your friend!!!

To everyone interested, the most important aspects of the lore doc are on the way to being finished!! It's currently about 30 pages, though the important details amount to about 10 or 15. I expect the doc to be ready by next week at the latest, with a lot of sections unfinished on purpose for others to contribute to as much as possible. Note that even sections that might appear finished are still open to suggestions and additions, so I hope to see a lot of ideas being shared once the doc is made public :)

dokjacore dokjacore and I were looking through other RPN RP threads and noticed there was a trend where discord servers are used for discussion amongst everyone accepted into the RP, while the OOC thread hosted on RPN was for everyone who has questions but aren't yet accepted. We were considering doing this as well, but we'd like to know everyone's thoughts on that first. crypticcalypte crypticcalypte Phayne Phayne lizardanya lizardanya DracoNightshade DracoNightshade lyn. lyn. Talathel Talathel Klown Klown DovahBeat DovahBeat AzaleaWonderland AzaleaWonderland
I like discord for ooc chatting and since I can get kinda shy I like an ooc thread for questions before I join the discord. So I approve of this concept!

to be fair i miss things that i probably should've seen the first time all the time, so i can relate >> there are quite a lot of words past the prologue, so it's kind of like a wall of text jumpscare. i'd hope it was less of a jumpscare and more of a pleasant surprise, though, aha.

I agree with DovahBeat's opinion
Also more text just means more material to work with. Which allows for the cultivation of more ideas so I'd say it definitely leans towards the pleasant surprise. Like imagine you found lapis lazuli but it was actually diamonds. Maybe I'm relying on metaphors too much XD

Discord is a lot easier to keep up with, it's definitely something I prefer!

now that you've mentioned it, i should probably unhide the scrollbar so that people know it's scrollable. i kept it hidden to maintain the original aesthetic of the code but i see now that it might be an issue. thank you for sharing with your friend!!!
hi im the friend Azalea shared with 😎
I'm also interested! And also prefer discord ooc!

Hi! I would like to express my interest for this! Can I also check what type of face claims will you be using for the human characters?

Hi! I would like to express my interest for this! Can I also check what type of face claims will you be using for the human characters?
thank you for your interest! face claims aren't necessarily required, but you can use anything for one so long as your image is a. credited and b. used with explicit permission.

oh when this whole thing starts i am so going to wreck stuff up :horns: (my character will be fried chicken like one message in)

discord sounds like the way to go, for me personally

oh when this whole thing starts i am so going to wreck stuff up :horns: (my character will be fried chicken like one message in)

discord sounds like the way to go, for me personally
hey totally unrelated to anything you just said but me and bestie bae LOVE rain world, so. nice pfp dawg. cannot wait for your chara to tear shit up or flop pathetically

hey totally unrelated to anything you just said but me and bestie bae LOVE rain world, so. nice pfp dawg. cannot wait for your chara to tear shit up or flop pathetically
☎️ you and your bestie are getting a call (it's from the based department (and if your name is referring to orv then you're immediately getting promoted to president))

and don't you worry your pretty little head about my buddy over here...he'll rock your fucking socks off!!!!! (he has the Mental Illness™ :angelD:)

☎️ you and your bestie are getting a call (it's from the based department (and if your name is referring to orv then you're immediately getting promoted to president))

and don't you worry your pretty little head about my buddy over here...he'll rock your fucking socks off!!!!! (he has the Mental Illness™ :angelD:)
IT IN FACT IS HOLY SHIT we’re shaking hands. our based level has gone through the roof. the roof is but debris around us. cannot wait to see your Ill Little Guy!!!

IT IN FACT IS HOLY SHIT we’re shaking hands. our based level has gone through the roof. the roof is but debris around us. cannot wait to see your Ill Little Guy!!!
literally us rn ^_^

Attachments

• InShot_20240726_042441440.jpg
    InShot_20240726_042441440.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back