• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ʜᴇʟᴘ! ɪ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʙᴜꜱʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴜʀʙᴏ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ — ✧.* lore-heavy dragon rider academy rp

To everyone interested, the most important aspects of the lore doc are on the way to being finished!! It's currently about 30 pages, though the important details amount to about 10 or 15. I expect the doc to be ready by next week at the latest, with a lot of sections unfinished on purpose for others to contribute to as much as possible. Note that even sections that might appear finished are still open to suggestions and additions, so I hope to see a lot of ideas being shared once the doc is made public :)

dokjacore dokjacore and I were looking through other RPN RP threads and noticed there was a trend where discord servers are used for discussion amongst everyone accepted into the RP, while the OOC thread hosted on RPN was for everyone who has questions but aren't yet accepted. We were considering doing this as well, but we'd like to know everyone's thoughts on that first. crypticcalypte crypticcalypte Phayne Phayne lizardanya lizardanya DracoNightshade DracoNightshade lyn. lyn. Talathel Talathel Klown Klown DovahBeat DovahBeat AzaleaWonderland AzaleaWonderland
I think this is a great idea for sure!!

lore doc is almost ready for release, by the way! we're just getting some basic proofreading and corrections done so the concept itself doesn't have major holes in it and then we'll put the CS thread up <3

hello everyone!! apologies for how late this is, our proofreading period ran long since we got a bunch of feedback and new ideas. we have a whole new cocreator if you want to know just how messy it got. say hello to Ebanon Ebanon !

the good news is that the lore doc is finished! the bad news is that there's now also an academy doc. yeah, we decided to split it up because the document was getting too long. but!!! you can now peruse the lore doc while we put what're hopefully the last touches on the academy doc! yippee!!!!!!! please excuse how long it is, i promise you don't have to read all of it, just skim the stuff titled in red if possible and peruse the rest if you have time to spare!!!

you may have also noticed the interest check in the first post has changed! i found a roleplay post bundle so i decided to make everything be in that style instead :') it now has links to the view-only docs, but only the lore doc is working right now. the academy one will be added when finished, and you'll be given a commentator link to the documents when you're accepted into the roleplay!!! ya hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooc thread is also out so you can get a headstart on asking any questions if you'd like. CS thread will be out alongside the academy stuff.

crypticcalypte crypticcalypte Phayne Phayne lizardanya lizardanya DracoNightshade DracoNightshade lyn. lyn. Talathel Talathel Klown Klown DovahBeat DovahBeat AzaleaWonderland AzaleaWonderland AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa November Witch November Witch Garden Gnome Garden Gnome ultimate-scug ultimate-scug lucymelon lucymelon SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles

if any of you notice anything that doesn't make sense in the doc or just general holes, please let us know in the ooc!!!

once again, since the doc is monstrously long, you don't have to read everything, and i will be more than happy to give you as basic of a rundown as possible in the ooc thread in case you're too overwhelmed by the sheer walls of text in the doc! i recommend you at least try to read the parts of the doc with the red headers since those are the most important

the academy doc will focus on the dragon riding school itself, which is what the roleplay will center around. it should be out by at the latest wednesday of next week, and i consider it the most important read. the lore doc is mostly so that you can see the stakes at play and how exactly the world operates, so even if you manage to get about a third of the way through it, you should be fine!!!

Fantasy - ɪ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʙᴜꜱʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴜʀʙᴏ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ — ✧.* OOC Thread <-- ooc thread
LORE VO - TURBO BUSH (VIEW-ONLY) <-- lore doc (i hope to make it prettier-looking and more concise in the future!)

this roleplay will officially open once the academy doc is finished!!!

crypticcalypte crypticcalypte Phayne Phayne lizardanya lizardanya DracoNightshade DracoNightshade lyn. lyn. Talathel Talathel Klown Klown DovahBeat DovahBeat AzaleaWonderland AzaleaWonderland AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa November Witch November Witch Garden Gnome Garden Gnome ultimate-scug ultimate-scug lucymelon lucymelon SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles

RP applications are now open!!

you can find the Academy doc here, which discusses all the St. Valens related stuff. take your time going through it!!! suggestions are more than welcome!!! if you notice any inconsistencies, please point them out!! and don't be afraid to ask questions :)

here's the doc that contains the story so far, rules, and some character sheet information.

here's the lore doc again that had a few last-minute changes for clarification. as with the academy doc, suggestions are welcome and feel free to ask questions!! since the doc is so massive, i really don't recommend reading it in one sitting in a linear fashion. please take your time going through it!!!! and, again, if you notice any inconsistencies, please point them out! <3

RP applications are now open!!

you can find the Academy doc here, which discusses all the St. Valens related stuff. take your time going through it!!! suggestions are more than welcome!!! if you notice any inconsistencies, please point them out!! and don't be afraid to ask questions :)

here's the doc that contains the story so far, rules, and some character sheet information.

here's the lore doc again that had a few last-minute changes for clarification. as with the academy doc, suggestions are welcome and feel free to ask questions!! since the doc is so massive, i really don't recommend reading it in one sitting in a linear fashion. please take your time going through it!!!! and, again, if you notice any inconsistencies, please point them out! <3
LETS GOOO CHARACTER SHEETS ARE OUT YAAA🎊🎊🎊🥳

I have no idea how to pronounce any of the names in the document so pronunciations for when names like countries first appear would be cool
I didnt check beforehand if this was already recommended so oopsies if it was XD

I have no idea how to pronounce any of the names in the document so pronunciations for when names like countries first appear would be cool
I didnt check beforehand if this was already recommended so oopsies if it was XD

we can add pronunciations into the lore doc!!! thank you for the suggestion!! we honestly don't know how to pronounce them either...... so we'll just come up with what might be the easiest pronunciations

My friend and I while reading it are just calling Bylcade "Greater" Because we have been tripping over ourselves to pronounce it aloud XD

My friend and I while reading it are just calling Bylcade "Greater" Because we have been tripping over ourselves to pronounce it aloud XD
whoops. i hope the pronunciations will help, then, aha.

That helps a lot haha - I do love reading through the lore (though I definitely had to take some breaks here and there lol)
i’m glad!! and yeah, i don’t think all of that would be so fun to go through in one sitting, so it’s best to skim in bits and pieces and then reference when needed ^^ glad you’re having fun!!!

Ive been wondering! Considering how big the roleplay will be, will we do it on discord or via the forums?
via forums! me and fig much prefer forum roleplays to discord ones. our OOC will be on discord, though!

bump~!

my host and i are slightly concerned that there may be an imbalance of dragons and riders at some point, so if you'd like to make a dragon (or many more) for this, feel free to!! we're very flexible on the species and skills :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back