• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for Undertale RP's 1x1 Only!

Please comment if you have any ideas! I will list any ship ideas I'm okay with.

Sans X Older!Frisk (<3)

UF!Sans X FF!Frisk (<3 <3 )

Alphys X Undyne

Mettaton X Older!Frisk

Hit me up with other pairings and I will see.

I'm also new, and see you're okay with Frisk x Sans. I'm actually fine playing either of them, so that much is open for discussion!

That is, if you're interested of course. ^^

Oh! Okay... sorry. I'm so used to talking with my RP partners over Skype. No worries!

Flowerfell Sans x Frisk would be fun to play out though. I'm on my phone at the moment, so typing is a pain, but can get online if you wanna PM about it?

Alright, so I'm a moron... New members have to have more than 10 posts as well as be registered for more than 24 hours before you can PM someone. That said, I'll just type here. *shrugs*

My apologies for earlier. I'm new to having to look for specific RP's via Google. I run a vampire board as well as a Silent Hill board at the moment, and it's been a while since I've looked to write elsewhere. Even when I do, I have a small group of people I've been writing with for years that I can turn to.... Unfortunately for me, they all either hate Undertale, or haven't and refuse to play it because of the graphics (which is utterly ridiculous in my opinion, but whatever.)

Anyways, I'm used to going on RPG-D for this type of thing, but as I looked on there and found virtually nothing (which was surprising), I turned to Google. I'm also not one for reading rules (sorry), so I did a Noob move and broke one.

All that aside, I ship Sans and Frisk (AU and canon. Adult Frisk, of course. None of that other stuff.... O.o ). I'm more than willing to stick to the canon of an AU too, just simply fill in the time gaps and write the story ourselves as we'd like it to play out/end if you're into that too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that would be awesome! I'll start us a conversation and we can discuss further, my apologies for such a late reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back