• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for Partners!

Nyxxa Stone

~just another la devotee~
I am looking mostly for romance and please please please be literate. I'm not asking for a three paragraph response or something. Just respond enough to keep the storyline going~ I would like to roleplay as a girl but if you'd like to I can use a guy~

I'm in the mood for kind of those "cliche" kinds of couples.

Shy girl/flirty guy

Rebel/Goody-Goody

Best-friends-to-lovers

I'll really only do MxF so I apologise if you were looking for otherwise....

If you'd like to roleplay just respond here and we can message about details and characters~ ❤

Hello Deary~

My interest have been peaked. Yeah.. I'm a sucker for the clichés. That's just the hopeless romantic in me. Anyway I'd be willing to rp with you as a male :)

I'm also interested! I'm not sure if you're into long responses but I actually enjoy writing/reading 10 paragraphs or whatever. :)

I would be very interested in shy/flirt and/or rebel/goody-goody!!! I like playing guys so it would work out for us.

Shahs same.... Cliches are cliches because they're great TBH....

Do you want to pm about details?

Fierydingleberry said:
I'm also interested! I'm not sure if you're into long responses but I actually enjoy writing/reading 10 paragraphs or whatever. :)
I would be very interested in shy/flirt and/or rebel/goody-goody!!! I like playing guys so it would work out for us.
For me I just don't like people to think I'm expecting them to write like atwo paragraphs because sometimes you can't add quite that much information depending NH on the situation.....

Alright I'll pm you so anyone else's notifications don't flood.....

PsychoUnicorn said:
Yeah... I don't know how to initiate pm yet. So your going to have to do it..
Oh oops~

Your accounts gotta be up for 24 hours and you need 10 posts so that's probably why sorry I didn't realise~ ❤

BUMPS BECAUSE IM INCREDIBLY BORED PLEASE PEOPLE I AM BEGGING YOU

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back