• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for male Butler

CaptnFanta

This is my first post, so excuse anything I might say or do wrong.

This scene is fantasy/Modern, eighteen hundreds England.

I'm looked for a butler to side with Victor, long term and accompany and already on-going time line.

___

Prince Victor, affiliation with the British royal family is youngest of his siblings. With an older brother who has achieved nothing in his life, and an old sister ready to marry it was easy to see why he felt so alone.

He'd always been accompied by his butler, who seemed to take a little too much interest in him.

Victors father often traveling, taking care of usual duty left him at home with his bastard of a mother. Often being abused when she bothered to appear, no one daring to intervene all he could do was cower.

Despite his mother he was a pretty happy boy, sometimes cocky to have everything he could ask handed to him from birth. Surprisingly to his personality, he loved books, most days he’d spend in the library with a butler at his side, reading an indulging book while drinking from the finest glass, weak wine accompanied by a delicious slice of red velvet topped with cream.

His homeschooling classes consist of his butler as his teacher, standard classes that he finds exceptionally easy. Ballroom dancing being the outsider that he despised of, but its an essential as royalty.

Outside of his classes he practices piano and or painting, his heart taking a special place in the world of fine arts. He looks up to many past time artist and musicians. Often dreaming to be just like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back