• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking For a Partner..

morganb00

*WARNING* I am VERY new to this so I am looking for someone who can kind of teach me to role play and help me out with things I don't really know.

Otherwise, I'm looking for a partner or maybe even a small group of people, who wanted to do a teen role play. More specifically, a romantic teen rp. I haven't really figured out an exact plot, but it you are interested or have ideas to help me out, please let me know in the comments :)

Great! Now since I'm new to role playing and new to the site in general, can you tell me how to start? Or would you like to start it? I have no clue what I'm doing xD

morganb00 said:
Great! Now since I'm new to role playing and new to the site in general, can you tell me how to start? Or would you like to start it? I have no clue what I'm doing xD
I am kinda new to this site too.

Well, at first you should create character form (that sign-up thingy) where we can write info about our OC's.

For example -

Name:

Surname:

Nickname:

Apperance:

Past:

Family:

Favorite color:

Favorite cat breed:

Eye color:

Just add some more logical stuff...

Then after we sign up our characters we can start role-playing. We can either role-play like writing story. Example -

It was early morning, Hansy was walking his morning walk. Then, suddenly he heard a loud noise. General looked everywhere until he saw tiny black dot in the sky, which grew bigger and bigger. Then it turned into jet, and huge F-16 roared above his head.

or we can role-play in... emmm.. that-other-version. I have no idea what it's called. Example -

*walks and thinks*

- (Blah, blah, blah... What a boring text to think...)

*suddenly hears a loud voice*

*looks around until he spots F-16 jet*

*thinks*

- (Woooow, what a nice jet...)

*jet flies above his head, as he watches it*

Okay :) I think I'm getting it. So should I just post my characters in the comments here? And You can do that too? Then we can start the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back