• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For 1x1's ~ I Bark, Not Bite

Calif94577 said:
New to forum RPing but used to do a lot of IRC RP back in the day. Looking to get back in to it. I would love to merge quite a few of your ideas together if you are interested. I have a rough plot of how to go about it. If it interests you I can refine it before pitching it to you, or we can refine it together.
Vampire - Human

BDSM

Polyamory

Romance

Age Gap

Toys

Biting

Blood

Spanking

Bruises

Crying

Forced leading into willing submission

Fear play

Realistic Size difference

Prostitution (Sex worker - Client)

Depending on how long it runs it could develop to include: Family Pregnancy Incest

I'd love to hear more about it!

LittleDreamerOfSorts said:
I'm interested in playing character A in

"Indebted- (Credit: HollyAnne91)

Character A lived a normal life with her family. She grew up, became successful in her own right, and is just living. That is, until a tiny slip of paper changes her life. She finds out that, years past, her family became indebted to another family. It's been written for centuries that every generation or two depending, the female in the family has to give up her freedom. Character Bknew about the debt, and he knew that one day he would own this female, though he didn't know anything about her until shortly before her 22nd birthday. He must track her and her family down and take what is rightfully his."
Sure. Want to talk more about it and flesh it out? Sorry I didn't respond I must've forgotten to.

Hello there!

I am currently interested in a sex worker x client roleplay with possibly throwing in some abuse from a possible pimp? I am kind of going for a love triangle type deal.

Hi! I'm interested in an age gap FxM principal x principal, professor x professor, or teacher x student rp? Perhaps w darker undertones like abuse of power and manipulation.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Queen Mei]I'd love to hear more about it!

[/QUOTE]
So rough draft:

Girl comes from broken abusive family is trying to make money in anyway she can to get her self out of the slums. She has considered turning to the streets but just cant bring her self to being a streetwalker. A "friend" tells her of this opportunity to make quite a bit of money in a safer "higher class" way. She is of young age, could be 16ish or as old as 21, what ever rocks your socks but young enough to be very vulnerable and inexperienced (read easily manipulated). Said friend tells her of this wealthy young guy that needs some beautiful women to kind of act as ornaments to his party. Some flirting and seductiveness will be required but most of the time they leave the women alone. Said young wealthy guy is known to sometimes take one or two picks of the litter for his own enjoyment but chances are low since there will be upwards of 10 or so ladies along with her. While minorly hesitant she agrees to go as this is her current best option she can see.

She is about 5'2", 110 pounds, mixed race girl. Has caramel complexion with long dark hair and piercing eyes that her natural dark long eyelashes draw your eye straight to them. While she is not very athletic when in comes to sports, growing up in her neighborhood she has kept herself fit enough to survive the occasional fight or in more than a few cases, able to out run the threat. Granted genetics have also helped her tremendously in the looks department they have also been the cause of unwanted attention and need to be able to fight off overly ambitious males.

When she arrives at the place she realizes that this is no typical rich guy, this is a mansion. When she walks in she notices the host, a young male about mid 20's with great looks but carries him self with the confidence of a seasoned older man while still retaining the grace of his young age. Learning to read people has been a survival skill she has honed growing up, seeing past the smiles and words to peoples true intentions. Within about a minute of watching him she notices his eyes. They do not match the rest of his body language. While he laughs, smiles, and moves like a carefree brash young rich kid, his eyes are analytical, deep, and extremely intelligent. She quickly concludes that this is a facade for the public, there is much more to him than he lets on, and he does so very intentionally. Is it a business tactic so people underestimate him? She is not sure, there seems to be much more to him and it makes her uneasy. As much as the mysterious persona attracts her, her logical and survival mind tell her to stay far away from him. As the night goes on the ladies are introduced to him, his eyes dismissive of each of them while his face and words flirt and swoons each of them. As he looks up from one of them his eyes locks on to hers, momentarily pulled away from everything around them both. While he only held her gaze for a mere second or two, to her it felt like minuets. Felt stripped away from all her defenses, mentally naked in the middle of the room of strangers, leaving her very unsettled and uncomfortable. She had the sudden need to wrap a full comforter around herself, to feel the heavy cloth engulfing her, almost like a protective barrier.

So basically he takes note of her, captivated in a way he hasn't for a thousand years. Little did she know he was a vampire. He has his harem of women as expected of him and mainly as a distraction to the passing years, many not lasting too long to his particular darker kinks. He decides that he has to have her, but not having properly courted a woman in centuries he stumbles between borderline possessive abuse habits he has had with the many, for lack of a better word, whores, to romantic caring softness that he suddenly feels for this human.

In the long term he manages to win her over while introducing her to his dark fantasies. While she was VERY resistant initially, she slowly learns to not only enjoy them but crave them with the most basic need and hunger that an animal can have.

Depending on how long this goes it could lead to them starting a family, having children. Maybe facing the difficulty of having children with a vampire. Incest can be either brought in during the "forced/unwilling" part of the relationship by introducing her sister/relative of sort. Or it could get much more twisted and wait until they have children and as they come of age they bring them in to the fold so to speak. Teaching them the ways of submission, sex, and passion the way they have it. Could even lead to generational inbreeding/pregnancies, maybe using her as a breeder would. Her mind set being that the ultimate gift she can give him to show her complete devotion and love is to not only give him children as any woman can do that, but give him lovers for his taking from her own womb. Who else could create a human for him solely for the purpose of his pleasure.

Like I said it get get long, intricate, twisted, and dark lol. Let me know what you think. Sorry for the long post as I have a habit of getting lost in the story, tangenting, and rambling lol.

Okay, since I'm a dark person, here are all of your dark ideas that I think we can force into the same plot.

● Age gap (significant or minor)

● Toys

● Biting

● Blood

● Spanking

● Bruises

● Crying

● Forced or willing submission

● Fear play

● Stuck in an abusive relationship

● Abuse of power (TeacherxStudent, CopxCriminal kinda situations here etc..)

Let's do it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back