• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For 1x1's ~ I Bark, Not Bite

I'm looking for something along the lines of MxM. I'm usually, if not always, incorporating darker toned ideas into RP's and Owned if not already taken I'd rather like to try if not most of them were all interesting in one way or another and I'd be willing to hash it out with you.

[QUOTE="Nymphrodite J Wolff]I'm looking for something along the lines of MxM. I'm usually, if not always, incorporating darker toned ideas into RP's and Owned if not already taken I'd rather like to try if not most of them were all interesting in one way or another and I'd be willing to hash it out with you.

[/QUOTE]
A MxM involving Owned with dark ideas as well sounds like a wonderful combination that I would love to try. Message me and we can talk about it more.

Hello there my buddy chum friend compadre dude brosef.

I heard you waged something gay and dark and I was summoned ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

So, I'm down for most things but yes obese I would love to do a gay male drama with you!

sharktrashcan said:
Hello there my buddy chum friend compadre dude brosef.
I heard you waged something gay and dark and I was summoned ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

So, I'm down for most things but yes obese I would love to do a gay male drama with you!
That was lovely, and quite the unique way to introduce yourself. I love it!

I'd also love to talk more about the possibilities for a roleplay here.

[QUOTE="Queen Mei]That was lovely, and quite the unique way to introduce yourself. I love it!
I'd also love to talk more about the possibilities for a roleplay here.

[/QUOTE]
I am a very interesting and kinda crazy person, here or in pm but yes I would love to.

So obviously something gay, with lots of drama, angst and some questionable dark themes but I was wondering if soulmate identifying marks would be up your ally? I am a huge mytology and history nerd but vampires aren't really up my ally I'm afraid, but the roomates, A/B/O, Goth ( Does punk count?) x Nerd, Principal's Kid x Rebellious kid, Enemies? plot bunny, Disney Revamped, Singe parents, Dystopian Society, Forbidden romance. Or any variation of the above mentioned as well as Bad boy x Good boy. Willing to work with and write extreme homophobia, death, fighting, and some other stuff we can discuss

Also thank you

[QUOTE="Merry Nara Saws]Hey there. I'd be down for a transgender x cisgender pairing. We can mix it with other pairing ideas too.

[/QUOTE]
I'd love to hear more. Do you want to discuss it more over messages?

sharktrashcan said:
I am a very interesting and kinda crazy person, here or in pm but yes I would love to.
So obviously something gay, with lots of drama, angst and some questionable dark themes but I was wondering if soulmate identifying marks would be up your ally? I am a huge mytology and history nerd but vampires aren't really up my ally I'm afraid, but the roomates, A/B/O, Goth ( Does punk count?) x Nerd, Principal's Kid x Rebellious kid, Enemies? plot bunny, Disney Revamped, Singe parents, Dystopian Society, Forbidden romance. Or any variation of the above mentioned as well as Bad boy x Good boy. Willing to work with and write extreme homophobia, death, fighting, and some other stuff we can discuss

Also thank you
Okay. A lot to work with. I like it. I think soulmate marks of any sort would be a wonderful idea. I think A/B/O could definitely possibly be incorporated. I like principal's kid x rebellious student or single parents the best for a soulmate marks sort of idea. Thoughts?

[QUOTE="Queen Mei]Okay. A lot to work with. I like it. I think soulmate marks of any sort would be a wonderful idea. I think A/B/O could definitely possibly be incorporated. I like principal's kid x rebellious student or single parents the best for a soulmate marks sort of idea. Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]
Sounds awesome, and as always what is fun without a bit of chaos. *evil laugh*

Mind if we do a bit of both? I like it a bit more when I have several characters and stories going at once, makes it more interesting :)

sharktrashcan said:
Sounds awesome, and as always what is fun without a bit of chaos. *evil laugh*
Mind if we do a bit of both? I like it a bit more when I have several characters and stories going at once, makes it more interesting :)
So, I assume we are talking like doubling in a way in the same universe, with marks, just two completely different situations or...? I'd love whatever comes of this, it sounds quite appealing.

Like one character would be in the good/ bad, another single parent, all in a universe with ABO and soulmarks. Other plots can be added

sharktrashcan said:
Like one character would be in the good/ bad, another single parent, all in a universe with ABO and soulmarks. Other plots can be added
That sounds great to me. I definitely like the sound of that. So, what else is there to talk about here?

Who plays what.

Is it ok if I do the punk and one single parent? I have a character with a 3 year old daughter ;)

And I like punks with soft spots.

Also aside from punk/ principal can we do good/bad? Like, naive x bad boy

That sounds good. I'll play the principal's kid. Would these pairings be MxM, FxF, MxF or a mix of both? I haven't decided on an age for the kid of my single parent yet. I'll do that soon.

[QUOTE="Queen Mei]That sounds good. I'll play the principal's kid. Would these pairings be MxM, FxF, MxF or a mix of both? I haven't decided on an age for the kid of my single parent yet. I'll do that soon.

[/QUOTE]
MxM ok? I prefer those tbh >.>

Ok do you want to do the rp over thread or message?

sharktrashcan said:
MxM ok? I prefer those tbh >.>
Ok do you want to do the rp over thread or message?
I thought I replied to this! Sorry. I prefer messages, but forums is alright.

Hello! I would be interested in playing as the Omega!Male in the Omegaverse with you :) I could also play as the student or teacher in the Professor/Student!

soches said:
Hello! I would be interested in playing as the Omega!Male in the Omegaverse with you :) I could also play as the student or teacher in the Professor/Student!
I'd love to talk more about this! Will PM you soon.

Out of your ideas, I like these:

Currently Craving

Really cute relationship

Involving

Anything that would make the best sitcom ever.

BDSM Relationship

Gifted

Royalty

Organized Crime

Missing Person

Starting a Family

Adoption

Long Lost Parent/Sibling

Runaways

Roommates

Neighbors

Romance

Slice of life

Forbidden romance

mostly, and have ideas for them. PM me if still looking for partners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back