• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For 1x1's ~ I Bark, Not Bite

[QUOTE="Queen Mei]Hello! I'd love to hear your ideas on these and think of something to do!

[/QUOTE]
PM me then.

Idea said:
Why'd you stop replying all of the sudden?
Oh my, did I stop relying to you? If I did I want to say I'm sorry first of all. Second I've lost track of a few of my roleplays because these past few weeks have been hectic. Important tests, lots of stress and tears, and a generally chaotic life. If you'd like to continue and you could bump the thread or pm so I can see it again and find it easily I'd love to try and continue.

I'm up for a genderqueer Thing That Go Bump In The Night Roleplay!! That'd be sweet. I also have a craving to play a vampire, so we'll be in luck with desired roles!

[QUOTE="Scarlet Kitten]FXF romance and slice of life?

[/QUOTE]
I think I'd be up for that. Yeah.

VintagePopPunk said:
I'm up for a genderqueer Thing That Go Bump In The Night Roleplay!! That'd be sweet. I also have a craving to play a vampire, so we'll be in luck with desired roles!
Oh great! I love the sound of that. PM me?

Hey, jw what you mean by 'Responds often or often enough', just to have an idea what activity level you are looking for.

authinsi said:
Hey, jw what you mean by 'Responds often or often enough', just to have an idea what activity level you are looking for.
Well, it depends on the person. Without anything coming up like tests or a busy family life I can reply a few times a day. A few times a week would be fine for me, though. Whatever my partner and I feel would work best.

I'd be up for any of these pairings and would be fine adding in any of the darker ideas.

Sex Worker x Client

Bartender x Regular Customer

Prince x Knight/Guard

Mystique said:
I'd be up for any of these pairings and would be fine adding in any of the darker ideas.
Sex Worker x Client

Bartender x Regular Customer

Prince x Knight/Guard
Cool. I'd love to talk about this more over PM. Does that sound good?

[QUOTE="Queen Mei]Cool. I'd love to talk about this more over PM. Does that sound good?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah! Of course. I'll PM you.

New to forum RPing but used to do a lot of IRC RP back in the day. Looking to get back in to it. I would love to merge quite a few of your ideas together if you are interested. I have a rough plot of how to go about it. If it interests you I can refine it before pitching it to you, or we can refine it together.

Vampire - Human

BDSM

Polyamory

Romance

Age Gap

Toys

Biting

Blood

Spanking

Bruises

Crying

Forced leading into willing submission

Fear play

Realistic Size difference

Prostitution (Sex worker - Client)

Depending on how long it runs it could develop to include: Family Pregnancy Incest

I can do BDSM relationship, Bartender x Regular or even a mix of the two. Idk, but whatever you're interested in just send me a message!

I'd like to hear more details/what you were thinking about this crazy list I found here:

Road Trip

Kidnapping

Pandemic

Christmas Romance

I have no triggers or anything like that, and am looking for an MxF. So just shoot me a message if you're interested.

I hope you're still looking for rps ^.^

I love the two plots Runaway and Things That Go Bump in the Night

And as for pairings/ideas:

Vampire x human

BDSM Relation ship

Missing person

Assassins

Pandemic

Ghosts/Imaginary friends

Sex worker x client (I've actually thought of something similar to this at one point)

And then we can add in any darker elements in whichever you wish.

I'm interested in playing character A in

"Indebted- (Credit: HollyAnne91)

Character A lived a normal life with her family. She grew up, became successful in her own right, and is just living. That is, until a tiny slip of paper changes her life. She finds out that, years past, her family became indebted to another family. It's been written for centuries that every generation or two depending, the female in the family has to give up her freedom. Character Bknew about the debt, and he knew that one day he would own this female, though he didn't know anything about her until shortly before her 22nd birthday. He must track her and her family down and take what is rightfully his."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back