• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lookin' for somebody to help me with making a RP.

Xenomorphic

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm really in the mood for something 'Kaiju-ish' and had an idea for it based on a series I recently watched, so I'm trying to see if I can get someone who shares similar interests and wouldn't mind helping. I'm very anal about how things are done though (sometimes) so please bear with me. If you feel like helping me just leave a comment or PM me if interested.

Oooh, I think it'd be cool to help formulate this idea. When you say Kaiju, are we talking like Pacific Rim? Tbh watching that movie is probably the only experience I have about it... What series did you watch?

What kind of setting are you thinking of, though? Thematically, is it Survival/Fleeing or Confrontation? What series are you referring to?

So you are looking for more of a "Duelling" game/setting, rather than a Kaiju. That's fair enough.

There really is no system to it... Much like Pokemon really. Really, these things can easily be taken care.

RPs can have a system or be system-less. A system covers the mechanics or rules of the game. Systems can be complicated like in D&D or very simple like FATE. They also serve a function in building upon thematic elements.

What techinically would be so hard as making a system with a genre such as this? Forgive if I'm not understanding what you're saying.

I wasn't saying it was hard, I was saying that a system would be useful. If you have a preference for one or even some mechanic, then please do share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back