• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Loftheart Student Council Room

I'm deeply sorry for delays, I swear I'm working on the IC right now. Might not do a full post until after 4th of July.

Can I be part of the welcoming committee to the school?

Throwing a die for ... (Trait)

Roll a total of dice (The number of your trait)

Faces 6

The higher the number the better.

Right, I have few quick questions.

1.) So do you want our rolls in the OOC or IC?

2.) Am I the only one with a proper trait for this challenge? Mainly asking, because of the 'get two for a temporary pool' or 'adding two to your if you have the proper cliche' rule.

I'd ask what number is needed to succeed in the challenge; but where would the fun in that be?

Last edited by a moderator:
MechaGhoul said:
Right, I have few quick questions.
1.) So do you want our rolls in the OOC or IC?

2.) Am I the only one with a proper trait for this challenge? Namely asking, because of the 'get two for a temporary pool' or 'adding two to your if you have the proper cliche' rule.

I'd ask what number is needed to succeed in the challenge; but where would the fun in that be?
Please roll in the IC so it's easier to check.

I think Kayne could use his powers as a slime to get through the obstacles. Hana might have a little more trouble though. In that case, she gets 2 dice for the roll and only the roll, and everybody else gets 2 dice in their applicable traits.

The goal is beating each other, and I guess one more roll since there's no one representing Mesfirnari house.

Duwang said:
Please roll in the IC so it's easier to check.
I think Kayne could use his powers as a slime to get through the obstacles. Hana might have a little more trouble though. In that case, she gets 2 dice for the roll and only the roll, and everybody else gets 2 dice in their applicable traits.

The goal is beating each other, and I guess one more roll since there's no one representing Mesfirnari house.
So I use my slime powers to get through, does that mean I roll two dice Plus my trait?

ThatSideCharacter said:
So I use my slime powers to get through, does that mean I roll two dice Plus my trait?
I guess you can add it after the last person rolls so we can compare totals.

[QUOTE="Jack in the Box]Hello is anyone here?

[/QUOTE]
Oh no, the RP is a live. We didn't have too many players to start with is all. Also, your character goes in the OOC tab to get approved.

With that said, your character sheet doesn't really look that bad. I think it's a little bit darker than the others with the whole human experimentation thing and there are a few typos, but it's solid. My main gripe is: Is what you have in the picture really what you want to play? Touch up your character a bit and you can consider him accepted.

@Jack in the Box

Like I said, you didn't have to repost, it just clogs the OOC.

Now that you did and I've had a closer look at it, lemme pick out some things.

First off, you've got nonmundane equipment, which is fine, but if it's special in any way or can be used to do things (such as your magic conductor orbs), I'd suggest you either have them with points or have a skill that lets you actually use them.

I would also like you to reread and re-edit your character sheet because it's wrought with grammatical errors too numerous to point out. After you've done what you can, I can probably step in and polish up your grammar mistakes if you have any left.

You also seemed to have deleted your character's goals. It's fine if your character didn't have any to start, but I do like to keep the integrity of the character sheet.

@Bichelle

I'm waiting on you to post and make a roll. Your post doesn't have to be big, it just needs to introduce your character and show your character in the scene with the others.

@KAmber

I've written the introduction for 2nd years. Feel free to post whenever you'd like.

We're going nowhere fast, but if @Bichelle doesn't post by tomorrow afternoon, I'll just continue the scene.

Yeah

I plan on posting but I got no real idea on what to do since at the moment the students are engaged with other stuff

oops that was from doing a Gaster glitch talking, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back