• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Loftheart Student Council Room

@Bichelle The problem is that Satu wasn't enrolled by her parents, she ran away. Running this plot would contradict rooi's background.

Duwang said:
@Bichelle The problem is that Satu wasn't enrolled by her parents, she ran away. Running this plot would contradict rooi's background.
Well, like I said. it was a suggestion. Speaking of plots, do you have some plots in mind?

ThatSideCharacter said:
Well, like I said. it was a suggestion. Speaking of plots, do you have some plots in mind?
To be perfectly honest, I'd be lying if I said I did. I feel it better just to go with the flow.

Duwang said:
To be perfectly honest, I'd be lying if I said I did. I feel it better just to go with the flow.
mkay. If I come up with some more plots I'll let ya know. your obviously going to make a character as well, right? still working on it?

Actually, I'm not going to be making a character. I'm running this RP, so I feel that my place should be as the GM and only as the GM.

I will certainly create characters for all of you to interact with, but I won't have a player character.

Duwang said:
Actually, I'm not going to be making a character. I'm running this RP, so I feel that my place should be as the GM and only as the GM.
I will certainly create characters for all of you to interact with, but I won't have a player character.
Oh... I see.

I'm sad because that's my best idea. I will not change the old-fashioned-ness, but I like the Mysteriousness. I would re-allocate before the skill challenge, or before I make a roll, but not after, to be fair.

KAmber said:
I'm sad because that's my best idea. I will not change the old-fashioned-ness, but I like the Mysteriousness. I would re-allocate before the skill challenge, or before I make a roll, but not after, to be fair.
If you already know what this mystery power is and plan on revealing it as soon as you use it, why not just tell us now?

still gonna keep it as mysteriousness though

@Duwang

Well I was thinking something like:

Item appraisal, think diablo and other RPGs where gear needs to be ID'd

How to get lots of loot

Something about how pick and choose your loot to bring back

how to deal with cursed items

Handling finances

Something about paperwork

Combat

The loot stuff could probably be lumped into one or two courses.

As for what Grades he teaches in; pick them for me.

@KAmber

Cliches as they stand in risus are pretty self-demonstrative to the character's personality,abilities, and whatnot. Labeling your swordfighting thing as mysteriousness makes no sense and honestly flavor-wise is just bad because if you wanted to incorporate some sort of like "trick" to your swordfighting technique you should have gone with the classic, "I am not left handed". References are totally ok and encouraged risus plus it's actually evocative of something.

Also speaking of cliches I'm probably gonna rename mine to be a bit punchier but the skill concepts are the same, hyper-competent desk-jockey & advice giver as befitting his ex-vizier status.

Last edited by a moderator:
KAmber said:
Name: Albert 'Timey-wimey' Harebourg

Race: Xelor(Wakfu TV show)

A Xelor is like a human, but born with ugly scars on their face. They're skilled with all mechanical objects, and build clockwork masks to hide their face. More often than not, when they're annihilated, they gain the power to control machines, and rebuild their body. However, once that power is unlocked, it can be used any number of times.

latest

This is Noximilian, a Xelor. Albert has the same mask, and the same hand gesture when he stops time, but nothing else.

House: Kanniainen

Year: 2

Physical Appearance: Dresses in a blue or red coat, with a black bow tie. He has the same mechanical face as a Xelor and always has a pocketwatch which he speaks to every now and then. His eyes are green, and turn blue when he is angry or upset. His white gloves are nearly always fiddling with something, and his boots are midnight blue, with blue lace. He normally doesn't wear his top hat, but when he does, it has a blue ribbon and is about a foot tall. When he goes to sleep, seams on his gloves glow blue.

Equipment:

Pocketwatch

Blue and red coats

Rapier

books, lots of books

Bow ties

A top hat

A suitcase filled with gears, hands, and bits of metal

Personality: A bit mad, but normally calm. When someone is normally sad, he would think to start again or such, not showing a hint of sadness. When someone is normally happy, he would start to continue to the next task o the list. He is calm, like I said.

Goals: List some things your character wishes to accomplish. (Optional)

Beliefs: List some things your character has strong opinions on. (Optional)

Background: Lord Harebourg sent his son to school last year, seeing his son was a little insane, talking to his pocketwatch all the time. Albert spends most of his time in his room, tinkering and writing in a book, presumably a diary. When Albert arrived, he showed a sudden interest in lore, cramming it into his head as much as he could.

Notable Traits: His pocketwatch.

One trait is arcane knowledge, 4 points.

He's good with clockwork, 2 points.

He has a great amount of time magic flowing in him, 2 points.

He is good at swordfighting, 3 points
There. Made it Swordfighting. Happy now?

@KAmber Actually, I've got a few qualms left. Annihilated doesn't fit the right connotations. A better word might be defeated, or near-death, or under extreme duress, or something. This, by the way, should be made into a trait. I'd probably put the most points into it, since it's supposed to be strong. You also don't use the word "however" properly. Normally, the word is used to denote a stipulation. "This, but...". In your case, you use it to add another point. Instead, you might use "In addition", "Also", or something of that nature. Of course, the sentence could stand if you simply removed the word "however" entirely.

Hello! So sorry I haven't been able take part in the discussion. I have to drop out unfortunately, as I have some things going on that won't allow me to be very active on here. I'll take Satu out of the character forum.

Sorry about that! Enjoy your role play!

rooi said:
Hello! So sorry I haven't been able take part in the discussion. I have to drop out unfortunately, as I have some things going on that won't allow me to be very active on here. I'll take Satu out of the character forum.
Sorry about that! Enjoy your role play!
Oh... That's unfortunate..

@Duwang is there gonna be a student council? or perhaps an elite group of students (like some kind of specially selected group of students)

that sounds neat but if it happens we'll need like 40-10 people or something. note:this is not the official answer it is my thoughts

@Bichelle I've noticed your character still isn't in the character sign-up did you clear up the description or whatever the problem was with your character's wings?

ThatSideCharacter said:
@Bichelle I've noticed your character still isn't in the character sign-up did you clear up the description or whatever the problem was with your character's wings?
Oh, yeah, I just forgot to post it. I'll do it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back