Lil' Bit Country- Actual RP!

He smiled up at her, moving his hand to her thigh. He gently caressed and rubbed her thigh. He had high anticipations for their sleepover. It had been ages since they had one, and every time they did before they had been so much fun.

"Idunno, what do you want to do?"

He slipped the arm around her back further up, and jokingly raised his middle finger at Em yelling at them, maintaining his smile.

Kendall giggled at his finger, but enjoyed his hand on her thigh. "I don't know! There's not that much to do here, and I don't have a bathing suit anyway. And I can't swim in my bra and.. underwear." She said, kind of embarrassed that her undergarment wasn't appropriate swimwear.

'' hah'' Em flips off brian back '' HEY BRIAN WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A JERK?!' Em yells across the pool smiling a big toothy grin

"One moment, gorgeous." He moved his head to the side, so that he would not be yelling in Kendall's face.

"'Dunno what you're hollerin' about, I'm a good guy!" He flashed a smile then moved his head back to it's first position. He picked up on Kendall's embarrassment, and found it somewhat cute.

"Don't worry, I don't plan on going in in my boxers. We'll just be dry-buddies." Brian laughed once more.

Kendall smiled her perfect smile and giggled. "I say we leave, go back to my place, you left your swim trunks there anyway." She said, sticking her tongue out. She had a pool outback, so she thought they could go swimming over there.

Jamie got out of the water and found her phone. She couldn't help but feel just a tiny bit jealous that Kendall was getting attention. She always loved to be in the center of everything.

Scrolling through her contact list, she found Caleb's number. She snapped a bikini picture and sent it to him with a message that said this is what you're missing ;)

She slid into Rex's hot tub after grabbing the Bacardi right in between these two senior boys she went to school with.

"Whoa! Hey there hot stuff." the less muscular of the two greeted her. Jamie was pretty sure that his name was Kevin and he played the drums.

"Hello." she purred, "I'm Jamie."

"We know." the floppy haired muscular one replied, "I'm David, and this is Kevin. You've got some pipes on you." He was referring to her singing voice.

"You've heard?" she giggled, thrilled that somebody dug her voice.

"We saw you perform at Pulse a few weeks ago." Kevin said. Pulse was a country style dance club a few miles away. Jamie sang karaoke there almost every Saturday night. The crowd loved her almost as much as she loved the crowd.

'' im telling you guys keep it PG!!" 
em get out of the water and grabing another drink and sliping in the hot tub with jay

"I did? Hell, I didn't even notice." He laughed, "You know us. Half the time we go swimming we just strip down and jump in the creek. Cold as hell though!" Brian laughed some more. He remembered the pool she had in her backyard, it was a nice one. Better than the freezing creek water. On a scorching hot summer's day, the creek was nice. For about five minutes until the bitter cold started biting your skin.

"Alright, sounds good. But do you want to leave the party so early?" He didn't mind leaving, but at the same time he didn't want to drag her away.

"Hey sexy girl!" she greeted Em, who had just slid in next to her, "Boys, this is the very single Emalee Johnson. Em, this is Kevin," she pointed to the skinny guy, who was the cutest of the two, "And David." she grinned at the other.

Kendall shrugged and looked around. "I don't talk to anyone here but you and Em, and I don't wanna end up waking up with some random dude." She said, giggling. She kind of wanted to leave, to bond with Brian for a while, since she missed him so much.

'' hi.. kevin thats a nice name and david'' KEEP IT PG PLEASE , AND IF DO IT WEAR A CONDOM! PLEASE '' Em yells at brian and kendall then takes a sip of her drink

"Hell, I don't want that either!" He said playfully. They hadn't spent much time at the party. That was no big deal, however. There would be more.

"Let's go!" Brian let out before securing his arm around her back and under her legs, picking her swiftly up and carrying her. "Hold on tight!" He carefully carried Kendall over to the hot tub where Em and Jay were. "Jesus, girl! You're making it sound like we're hitched or something." He grinned as he came up to the side of the tub, holding Kendall securely. "We're gonna head on out, go to her place. See y'all later." He then carried her on over towards one of the farmhands, since they were scattered all over the place.

"I'm gonna head home with Kendall here, I'll leave my keys on the passenger seat." The farmhand nodded and Brian shifted Kendall gently, getting a better hold on her. He then carried her out to her truck, setting her down. "Enjoy the ride?"

Jamie giggled. Em was fun to drink with. But where was Rex? Probably setting up a game of drinking chess, her favorite party game.

"So you guys," she told the hot tub group, "One day I'm gonna be famous, and ya'll can say you knew me back in my small down days."

Kendall nodded and giggled, opening the door and starting the engine. She sang along to Martina McBride as they drove, and after a good ten minutes they arrived. "Home sweet home." Kendall said, turning the engine off and hopping out.

Brian hopped out of the truck, closing the door with a wide grin. "It's been a while since I came around here, still looks the same though!" He walked on over to her side, waiting for her to lead them inside.

"We're BOTH going to be superstars!" Jamie threw back her hair and laughed. She felt Kevin's eye on her chest. "Anybody got a cig?"

"I do." David reached into his backpack behind him and lit me one.

I blew him a kiss, "You're the sweetest."

Kendall unlocked the door and walked in with him, turning on the lights. She walked up to her bedroom and found his trunks on her dresser. "Here ya go." She threw them into his face and giggled.

"Soooo I see you've all made yourself at home!" Alexa comes out of her lavish house out into the expansive backyard. Her sunglasses catch the sunset just right and she looks absolutely gorgeous in her two piece."So I see Kendall and Brian are leaving to go...catch up as it were. JAMIEEEEEEEEEEE sweetie pie what are you doing with those boys in my hottub? Make room for me you slut."

His voice was muffled as he jokingly complained, due to the trunks covering his mouth and overall face. His lips formed a grin as he yanked them off his face. "As long as the bathroom's in the same place as it was last time I was here, I'm gonna go change. No peekin'!" He cast her another wink and entered the bathroom, quickly changing into the swimming trunks, removing his shirt, cowboy boots and socks. For whatever reason, he kept his hat however.

'' well hey rex nice to see you to.." em gigles i keep telling them to keep it pg but they wont listen..'' she frown to get pregnant kendall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back