Lil' Bit Country- Actual RP!

When em got to the party , she saw jay, rex ,brian and few other people, she walks up to rex huging her and grabing a bud light and takes a long swig of it she sits down beside Brian, anyone bring a bathing suit??

Kendall followed Em and sat down, being kind of quiet and grabbing a beer herself. "Hey Bri." She said to the boy, who she has been friends with for a long time.

Brian had been gulping down his Bud Light for a bit, he was about half-way to the bottom. Some females entered the party, and some of them he didn't recognize until Kendall and Em entered the scene. He smiled and waved at Kendall. Em grabbed a Bud and sat down next to him, asking if he had brought a bathing suit.

"Hey Kendall," he greeted before looking at Em."I didn't, don't think any of the boys did either. Did you?"

He sat down his Bud, looking at Em as he waited for her response.

''sooo guys how yah been??.." '' and do you have anything stronger cuz i need it!.." Em gets up and goes to her truck pulling out her bathing suit

Brian laughed at Em's bra and underwear joke.

"Now there's something I'd want to see," Brian joked.

"Does that mean I have to go in my boxers?" He asked while raising his eyebrow as he took a swig back on the Bud. He looked from the girls to the pool where some kids were jumping in at.

Kendall giggled at his joke, she always liked his jokes. She forgot her bathing suit, and she really wanted to swim. She took a swig of her drink and sat it down, playing with her dress and looking around.

'' Hahahah somthing you wont see and yes you do '' Em says as she blushes and takes another sip of her bud '' hey anyone wanna play beer pong?? i love that game!! or never had i ever?''

Brian had heard the giggle that he loved to hear, instantly knowing who's voice it was. He looked over at Kendall, flashing her a grin and a quick wink. Then Em said something and he turned his head towards her, responding.

"I won't? Darn." He laughed. "Oh, and to add insult to injury I have to swim in my boxers. Sounds great." Brian laughed at his own joke, finishing off his first Bud of the night. "I've played Beer Pong before. Maybe you should see if Rex or any of them wants to play, I might join in later on." Brian scratched the small patch of hair growing on his chin. He was an average Beer Pong player, and it wasn't his favorite game. He sometimes sucked at it.

Em blushes and finishes off her first bud light '' lol maybe if i get wasted enough.. but i need something stronger!, em gets up looking for something stronger 
''UGH y'all are party poopers"

Brian laughed at Em and her calling them "party poopers".

"No way, I'm the life of the party!" He laughed shortly before looking over at Kendall. He took advantage of Em getting up and slid over closer to Kendall, smiling at her.

"Hey there, what've you been up to?" he asked her.

Kendall smiled and hugged him. "Nothing really, working around the house. Yourself?" She replied, looking over to the pool as someone splashed from doing a cannonball.

'' umm no hunny im the life of the party! '' em says getting up and mixing a very strong drink and siting back down feel bored and ignored

Brian's smile grew bigger once he felt Kendall hugging him. He responded by putting his tanned arm around her and giving her a tight hug back. He held the hug for a moment before releasing her and responding to her question.

"Work out the ass, that's what. My tractor broke down earlier, so I'm a bit pissed about that." He then turned over to listen to Em. "Don't think so! That's my position.

"Oh, that sucks." Kendall took a sip of her bud and stood up, quickly sitting on Brian's lap. She missed him so much, she was probably going to spend most of the time with him tonight. "Hows my second family doing?" She asked him, which was pretty true. They have been friends since elementary school, they were very close.

"You guys are so cute," Jamie approached Brian, Kendall, and Em,

"But the real party girl has arrived."

She gave Em a little wink and started to unzip the front of her dress. She'd already had a lot to drink and was feeling rather, er, loose. She slid the dress down her body to reveal a neon purple bikini. A group of boys nearby whistled as she made her way to the pool and slid in.

"Well?" She called to nobody in particular, "Who'd like to join me?"

'' FIANLLY A PERSON WHO KNOW HOW TO PARTY!!.,'' em slips off her dress revealing her bra and underwear some boys whistle when jumped in the water '' where the h*ll have you been i was being bored by the mooshy love couple over there, Em giggles

"Are they dating, or what?!" She splashed Em playfully, "Guys and girls can't be friends without wanting to BANG." Jamie got even more outgoing when she was drunk.

"Whoa!" Brian had let out in surprise as Kendall dropped onto his lap. He had obviously been taken by surprise, but that quickly turned into happiness. He had a gleeful smile as he places his left arm around her waist, placing his other one on her legs to pull her up, giving her support from falling over. He had missed this girl, he always did over vacation and long periods of not seeing each other. She had been over more times than he could count, and she was held very close to him.

"They're doing alright, they really miss you, and so did I!" He laughed and moved his hand from her leg to her stomach, giving her a playful tickle to the side. "How're your folks holding up?"

Kendall giggled when he tickled her and leaning against him. "They're fine, busy with work and all, so i'm usually alone. I totally miss you around! Maybe you could crash at my place tonight? They won't be home, but you know they don't care since it's you." Her parents always trusted them together, so they let him sleepover whenever, and that was more fun then just hanging out.

Brian enjoyed the feeling of Kendall in his lap, leaning against him. Some kids would have been surprised by her next question, but not Brian Foster. For one thing, just about nothing surprised him unless it was through physical contact. Secondly, Kendall and himself had had tons of sleepovers in the past, so it was nothing new. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, sounds like fun. I'm gonna need to ride with you on the way back though, the boys can just take my truck."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back