Lightwood Academy

@KoopaTroopa It would be super cool if they dormed together. Otherwise the class idea works ^^

I guess I'll just wait until something happens, cause technically she's alone right now.

Venus said:
@Plushie I think that's a Great idea!
Great! I'll place in Friends and also for Vi and Noah as BFFs sounds a bit too much ^^;;

haydenly16 said:
@Plushie That sounds awesome. That's also a really great idea. Even though she's new to the school, he could still have helped her with her wild anger issues. That would be so awesome.
Then I'll also place in Friends but still, somewhat Acquaintances since she is new.

KoopaTroopa said:
@Plushie Awesome! Did the happening with them bumping into eachother already happen though? It would be cool to RP about that after some hours/classes :3
Actually, we could do that c:

I'll have a post up in a bit as I'm editing Haydn's CS!

First of all, do we have a main plot besides everyday schoollife, like an antagonist, a secret of the castle or a series of magical items to collect? I think that would give the story a bit more purpose.

To do list for Darren:

@Plushie I would like a psychiatric session with Haydn through Darrens dreams.

@riddlepug Your emotion powers would be great with my emotion controlled weather power. though I'm not sure that would be a good thing or a bad thing.

Felix said:
First of all, do we have a main plot besides everyday schoollife, like an antagonist, a secret of the castle or a series of magical items to collect? I think that would give the story a bit more purpose.
To do list for Darren:

@Plushie I would like a psychiatric session with Haydn through Darrens dreams.
Oh, I do wish for there to be some kind of plot .w. We could work one out? @Whack do you have ideas what the plot is?

Haha, I think that's a fun idea!~ So how they met is by Haydn creeping into his dreams? owo

Well I had an idea for the lower halls.. it's kind of cheesy though.

I was going to wait for the introductions and things before I thought about a main antagonist, but Vladmir is supposed to have a many enemies. So we could maybe work off of that little seed for ideas?

Whack said:
Well I had an idea for the lower halls.. it's kind of cheesy though.
I was going to wait for the introductions and things before I thought about a main antagonist, but Vladmir is supposed to have a many enemies. So we could maybe work off of that little seed for ideas?
Well... we could have monsters? In the human society, monsters roam around feeding off of them and it's up to Lightwood Academy to help? O.o I'm just making things up here so please bear with my crazy mind ;w;

We could have monsters that follow the villains' plans to conquer and maybe have missions or stuff. I have no plans for a plot, my brain is really very fried up so I'm heading off to bed but we can discuss about this tomorrow, Good night.

Perhaps O.o that's a good idea.

I need to head off now as well. I look forward to seeing you guys' posts, and I should have the dorms up either in the morning or around 4:00 EST.

Okay, so I made another guy because I felt Haydn was a bit too reserve in a way. I need a guy who is outgoing so I made Acedia. Also for relationships, who wants to be his BBF? I'm only accepting the first 3 people.

@Plushie I want... But my girl is new. ( :( )

Oh, and guys, I took my last final at 8 this morning so I shouldn't be late to anymore parties. (^U^)

@haydenly16 Wooo!

Also just a little update, decided to make a rather Comical character to add. He should be fun to Rp as~

@Plushie Oh and for the Best friend thing do you think I could Use my New character?

'Ayy! I'm on earlier than I expected, but today was a bit of a field trip for the senior class. Needless to say, I haven't had the time to do the dorms yet today, but I will start on it now.

This will be only for the students. I was going to let the staff have their own rooms unless someone has a different idea.

I went ahead an included your new character in with the draw. If you don't want for me to do so, please tell and I'll do the draw again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back