• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Marco:

Marco nodded and put an arm around Dantes waist to help with the trek back to the cabin's

I'm glad...that I could help I mean.

He blushed as they walked, as he was sure it was obvious how Marco felt.

Clearing his throat he changed the subject

What will be done about the cougar?

@loyalwolf

*Page Break*

Amora:

Amora had found the cougar's lair. Changing back she stepped inside over hearing the conversation

So is this wolf resistance HQ, I'm terribly late it seems

She smirked condescendingly as she approached the shifters.

Like it our not they were not strong enough. Team work would be essential

@Juju

shadowz1995 said:
"Well before that...." Victor stands and stretches his arms behind his head, drawing a few dull cracks from his bones and a sigh of relief. "I'm going to grab our clothing that we left behind. I'll be back in a little bit. Take the painkiller and keep an eye out Mk?" Crimson exits the cave and breaks out into a brisk jog, tracking their paths back to where they had stripped down.
Kate watched him go but ignored the pain killer, she wasn't one for pills. She kept her ears pricked but even on the rare occasion her location was found, none had ever successfully found her den and she was happy for that. It made the place feel secure, like home.

@loyalwolf[/URL]

*Page Break*

Amora:

Amora had found the cougar's lair. Changing back she stepped inside over hearing the conversation

So is this wolf resistance HQ, I'm terribly late it seems

She smirked condescendingly as she approached the shifters.

Like it our not they were not strong enough. Team work would be essential

@Juju
Dante look around smelling a familiar scent but he couldn't place where he knows the scent from. He then look intently on macro's eye and gave him a smile. " don't worry about him. He isn't going to get away with doing this to the pack and you. I'll make sure of it" he continued to walk with Tyr in his arm. @tuocs13

AVA DAYVERE

Then she saw the child. No, she definitely couldn't attack him now...

One wrong word and she could land in a situation she didn't want to be in.

So she gently approached and smiled, saying, "Hello" to the vicious man and interesting looking child.

@loyalwolf

tuocs13 said:
AVA DAYVERE
Then she saw the child. No, she definitely couldn't attack him now...

One wrong word and she could land in a situation she didn't want to be in.

So she gently approached and smiled, saying, "Hello" to the vicious man and interesting looking child.

@loyalwolf
Dante heard the voice and quickly got into protection mode. He pushed Tyr into Marci's have and then push Marco behind himself. He felt he this strange need to protect both of then. He looked at the wolf and growl. "Who are you and what do you want?!" @Haus Of Alaska

Marco:

Marco took tyr and held him close, keeping a protective stance behind Dante.

He watched the exchange tensely, even though he was not a fighter.

There was a low rumble in his chest, his wolf was getting agitated by the strangers presence.

This was twice his wolf had gotten aggressive, There was something going on and it had something to do with Dante

@loyalwolf

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate watched him go but ignored the pain killer, she wasn't one for pills. She kept her ears pricked but even on the rare occasion her location was found, none had ever successfully found her den and she was happy for that. It made the place feel secure, like home.
"Found you." Muttered Crimson as he comes to where the trail starts. He briskly picks up the clothing of both parties before returning to Kate's den as swiftly as he had left. He called out to her to let her know it was him coming even though she could probably smell him but still it was better for confirmation. He jogged in and set her clothing down at the foot of the mattress and put on his own clothing, at least the bottom half of it for modesty and the scarlet scarf he wrapped around his neck.

shadowz1995 said:
"Found you." Muttered Crimson as he comes to where the trail starts. He briskly picks up the clothing of both parties before returning to Kate's den as swiftly as he had left. He called out to her to let her know it was him coming even though she could probably smell him but still it was better for confirmation. He jogged in and set her clothing down at the foot of the mattress and put on his own clothing, at least the bottom half of it for modesty and the scarlet scarf he wrapped around his neck.
Kate was stretched out a he came in, calmly stretching her injured leg. She wriggled under a blanket modestly before shifting back into her human state, sitting up and holding the blanket above her bare chest. She snagged her T shirt and slipped it on before standing, the shirt hanging mid way down her thighs. She collected her jeans and folded them, walking over and tossing them into a cloth clothes hamper before opening a storage container and going through it for a moment, pulling a pair of loose black lounge pants out before closing it again. She looked between her foot and the pants before sighing, knowing the challenge putting them on would prove to be. Kate grit her teeth and started easy, guiding her injured foot in first.

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate was stretched out a he came in, calmly stretching her injured leg. She wriggled under a blanket modestly before shifting back into her human state, sitting up and holding the blanket above her bare chest. She snagged her T shirt and slipped it on before standing, the shirt hanging mid way down her thighs. She collected her jeans and folded them, walking over and tossing them into a cloth clothes hamper before opening a storage container and going through it for a moment, pulling a pair of loose black lounge pants out before closing it again. She looked between her foot and the pants before sighing, knowing the challenge putting them on would prove to be. Kate grit her teeth and started easy, guiding her injured foot in first.
Would you like me to help you with that?" Offered the alpha?

shadowz1995 said:
Would you like me to help you with that?" Offered the alpha?
"No thank you if I can't get into pants I might as well give up now." She laughed and finally found support against the wall, sliding them all the way on.

Reptilesandromance said:
"No thank you if I can't get into pants I might as well give up now." She laughed and finally found support against the wall, sliding them all the way on.
A sexual joke popped its way into the forefront of Crimson's mind but he decided it probably wasn't best to make that kind of joke on the first day she let him stay. Maybe some time down the line. Crimson rubbed his sore, toned shoulders and took a spot next to the bed but not on it and put his back up against the wall, watching Kate put on her pants. "Cute." He thought.

shadowz1995 said:
A sexual joke popped its way into the forefront of Crimson's mind but he decided it probably wasn't best to make that kind of joke on the first day she let him stay. Maybe some time down the line. Crimson rubbed his sore, toned shoulders and took a spot next to the bed but not on it and put his back up against the wall, watching Kate put on her pants. "Cute." He thought.
"I already told you to stay, you can make yourself comfortable," she said warmly, noting how he sat against the wall. She stiffly walked back to the bed, clearly frustrated with her injury.

Reptilesandromance said:
"I already told you to stay, you can make yourself comfortable," she said warmly, noting how he sat against the wall. She stiffly walked back to the bed, clearly frustrated with her injury.
"You really want me sleeping with you? I would have assumed that you thought I might try something. As I said before, I am still a healthy male and you are quite the looker. But if you insist." Victor couldn't help but crack a smile and lay down on the bed, making sure to give her plenty of room. It was her bed after all, which considering Victor's body type, seemed almost impossible but he somehow managed it.

AVA DAYVERE

"More like why are you alive and what did you do?" She scoffed under her breath, too low to hear.

"I would think you would remember me. Though I don't recall your name, sorry." She smiled, politely, though gritting through her teeth.

{ @loyalwolf }

shadowz1995 said:
"You really want me sleeping with you? I would have assumed that you thought I might try something. As I said before, I am still a healthy male and you are quite the looker. But if you insist." Victor couldn't help but crack a smile and lay down on the bed, making sure to give her plenty of room. It was her bed after all, which considering Victor's body type, seemed almost impossible but he somehow managed it.
Kate shook he head and laughed, sitting on the edge of the bed and rubbing the stiffness out of her leg or at least attempting to. "Don't question me, I trust you. And I trust myself even more. I don't know about you but I'm not sixteen and hormonal and retarded. If those..feeling come along surely you can find a way to appropriately expressing it instead of making it sound like you're some big bad wolf trying to rape me," she said, alive with humor, "oh," she began again, "and if you do pull some sketchy nonsense like that I'll castrate you in that moment. Literally, and any hopes for a family go down the drain and I'll make you're life a living hell. So let's be adults yes?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at him. Her eyes glittered with amusement and humor but there was a flicker of danger there as well, as if daring him, a look that most alphas never saw in a lifetime.

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate shook he head and laughed, sitting on the edge of the bed and rubbing the stiffness out of her leg or at least attempting to. "Don't question me, I trust you. And I trust myself even more. I don't know about you but I'm not sixteen and hormonal and retarded. If those..feeling come along surely you can find a way to appropriately expressing it instead of making it sound like you're some big bad wolf trying to rape me," she said, alive with humor, "oh," she began again, "and if you do pull some sketchy nonsense like that I'll castrate you in that moment. Literally, and any hopes for a family go down the drain and I'll make you're life a living hell. So let's be adults yes?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at him. Her eyes glittered with amusement and humor but there was a flicker of danger there as well, as if daring him, a look that most alphas never saw in a lifetime.
"Holy shit hahahaha. I think I'm in love. Alright alright she-wolf. We'll be adults about it. Just keep it in mind is all." Victor's eyes reflected the same humor and sarcasm but the dangerous glint that reflected in her eyes was matched with his challenging one. Victor could almost never back down for a challenge and this girl was seemingly daring him to try something. He wasn't going to but he was pretty sure she knew that now he really wanted to try. Crimson was really liking this she-wolf. A lot more than he ever thought he would.

shadowz1995 said:
"Holy shit hahahaha. I think I'm in love. Alright alright she-wolf. We'll be adults about it. Just keep it in mind is all." Victor's eyes reflected the same humor and sarcasm but the dangerous glint that reflected in her eyes was matched with his challenging one. Victor could almost never back down for a challenge and this girl was seemingly daring him to try something. He wasn't going to but he was pretty sure she knew that now he really wanted to try. Crimson was really liking this she-wolf. A lot more than he ever thought he would.
"Perfect and I'll be sure to, wouldn't want to forget and get my helpless self into trouble now" she dared again but her tone took a more literal sense, not only affectionately challenging him but playing the part as she eased her injured leg onto the bed and settled next to him.

Reptilesandromance said:
"Perfect and I'll be sure to, wouldn't want to forget and get my helpless self into trouble now" she dared again but her tone took a more literal sense, not only affectionately challenging him but playing the part as she eased her injured leg onto the bed and settled next to him.
Crimson decided to play the part of a strong male and moved closer to her to provide some warmth and comfort. He relaxed, completely, for the first time in a long time and shut his eyes. He focused on his breathing, a simple meditation technique, and just waited for sleep to claim him. Tomorrow would hopefully prove to be an interesting day.

shadowz1995 said:
Crimson decided to play the part of a strong male and moved closer to her to provide some warmth and comfort. He relaxed, completely, for the first time in a long time and shut his eyes. He focused on his breathing, a simple meditation technique, and just waited for sleep to claim him. Tomorrow would hopefully prove to be an interesting day.
Kate tensed as she felt him, the warmth he provided almost too much, but it lulled her. Her eyes gradually got heavier and a small squeaky yawn escaped her as she settled into him, falling asleep easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reptilesandromance said:
Kate tensed as she felt him, the warmth he provided almost too much, but it lulled her. Her eyes gradually got heavier and a small squeaky yawn escaped her as she settled into him, falling asleep easily.
(Uh.. next day then lol)

Valkyrie watched the lake with mild interest. Her blue eyes flickered around cautiously. She turned to find company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back