• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
He stopped and suddenly lifted his head form the pillow. "Maybe, I should take a shower.." He got up and went to the bathroom, stripping his clothes off along the way. He stepped into the shower and turned it on to warm water. "Goodness, it sure has been a long time.." He said as he leaned into the water. "Once he was finished he grabbed a towel and wiped off. Before walking out of the bathroom, he brushed his teeth and then put his clothes on. "Ah, what a refreshing feeling!~" He hummed an unknown tune and sat down on the bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maria was sitting under a tree at the edge of the camp in her human form. She watched everyone rushing about, she was exhausted. It had been a long day.

Oliver finally laid down and pulled the covers over themselves. They closed their eyes and tossed and turned a bit before falling asleep.

(Probably be going to sleep now, I'll see you all in the morning!)

{Oi! I am getting my wolf tail!!! WOO!! }

AVA DAYVERE

Ava made a roundabout through the, chasing a small squirrel.

Eventually, the squirrel tired.

This is when she took her chance.

She leaped onto the small animal and sunk her teeth in.

Needless to explain, she ate it.

After this, she proceeded forward, catching an odd scent... was it... no...

It couldn't be!

The werewolf that destroyed her...

and cursed her.

That bit her.

She could recognize that scent anywhere, the face even more so.

(
@loyalwolf if you say yes to my question)

Marco:

Marco chuckled as the pup defended running off, the best of intentions of course but still it was the wrong time to do it.

Too many of the pack had some sort of injury.

Seeing as Tyr was back with Dante he turned to Luna.

What can I do to help?

While it had not been made official, Marco and Maria were the newbies in the pack structure so he was looking to help where he could.

@Jasil @loyalwolf @trix

Reptilesandromance said:
"I never hated you!" She snapped in a matter of fact tone, faking hurt feelings as she moved away from him, pretending to be deeply offended
Victor had already seen her snap once and he knew this wasn't it but nonetheless he played along with her little joke, "Oh I am so sorry Miss Kate. I am so terribly sorry how could I ever bring you to forgive me for my transgressions?" Replied Victor in a highly exaggerated British accent.

Oliver awoke and sat upright in bed. Rubbing the back of his neck he stood up. He walked over to a chair where his socks and shoes laid and sat down, putting them on. Once he was finished he sat up and walked outside, waiting to see his new pack mates.

Gabriel sighed. "Very well. Just try to make friends with the pack. And be on guard. A mountain lion has been causing problems lately."

shadowz1995 said:
Victor had already seen her snap once and he knew this wasn't it but nonetheless he played along with her little joke, "Oh I am so sorry Miss Kate. I am so terribly sorry how could I ever bring you to forgive me for my transgressions?" Replied Victor in a highly exaggerated British accent.
Kate rumbled and gazed at him intently for a moment as if thinking hard about what to say. She finaly gained her courage, "stay." She cooed daringly, being uncharictariatcly bold

"Oh, I don;t have any talent for decorating... besides, I rather enjoy sleeping outdoors until I get assigned a cabin. Sure, it can be risky but clover patches are rather nice." Kira nodded again and acted as his support until they reached the steps of the cabin. She shrugged and helped him up the stairs to the door. "Feel better soon, okay?"

@Lighthouse8477

"Oh, I don;t have any talent for decorating... besides, I rather enjoy sleeping outdoors until I get assigned a cabin. Sure, it can be risky but clover patches are rather nice." Kira nodded again and acted as his support until they reached the steps of the cabin. She shrugged and helped him up the stairs to the door. "Feel better soon, okay?"
Looking at Kira Faolin smiled. He sighed then looked at her. He replied, "I will Kira. About what I said when Gabriel nearly killed me. I was serious if you didn't hear I do have to tell you again." He sighed then looked at her.

Gabriel chuckled, watching Corinn and Olivier interacting. Young live. How precious.

But all the same, he still had to find Crimson. That man was dangerous,...and his best bet at beating the cougar.

Gabriel chuckled, watching Corinn and Olivier interacting. Young live. How precious.

But all the same, he still had to find Crimson. That man was dangerous,...and his best bet at beating the cougar.

Dante keep Tyr close to him and addressed Marco. " hey I want to thank you for helping me find Tyr. Also thank you for looking after me back in my cabin. I really appreciate it, little one." He gave him a smile smile struggling to stay on his feet. " if you don't though. I could use help getting back to camp."

Kira shook her head. "I-I didn't hear you." She did, and wasn't sure if she wanted to hear him say it again. "I... I'll be practicing," the wolf muttered and with a flick of her tail, her light grey form pelted away from the cabins and into the woods.

Kira shook her head. "I-I didn't hear you." She did, and wasn't sure if she wanted to hear him say it again. "I... I'll be practicing," the wolf muttered and with a flick of her tail, her light grey form pelted away from the cabins and into the woods.
Silently Faolin looked at Kira and ran after her and caught her. He spun her around and looked her in the eyes. He sighed and stated, "Kira I have to tell you this. Recently I have been feeling unstable. Just in case I turn crazy like Gabriel I need you to know I love you. Sorry if I surprise you but I had to tell you and I can't hold it back anymore." He then walked back to his cabin as he stopped and stated, "Feel free never to speak to me again." He lowered his tail and walked away.

The timer went off on Luna's oven and she went to get the pizza. As she pulled it out she checked the clock. "Almost time to go." She muttered.

Once everything was ready she went outside "Gabriel?" She called. Hearing no answer she quietly went back inside. She sat down at the table with a note pad and small piece of pizza and started making a list of groceries

Users who are viewing this thread

Back